- I calls, as ejerrepræsentant electricity-grid companies to align themselves with afbrydelighed in the electricity network, so for example they can turn off the charging of electric cars, when the network is approaching congestion, " says Lars Bonderup Bjørn, who is the manager of energikoncernen EWII.
the Reason is that Denmark is facing a transformation, which means that the consumption of power according to the association of Danish Energy will be increased four-fold by 2030 and seven-fold by 2040.
The cabinet is a problem for the pipeline network to transport the power, and it may ultimately mean that, for example, elbilejere can't leave their cars, sounds the message from the EWII.
It writes the EWII in a press release.
- We have said before, that the electricity grid is in danger of collapse, when the electricity consumption increases at the danes. We know that it is the reality, we're looking into, so our task is now simply to ensure that it does not happen, says Lars Bonderup Bjørn.
- We can avoid the problem with two different approaches, and we must use both two: We can ensure that there is economy to the necessary augmentations of the network, or we can work to manage the flow so that it is spaced out over the day, he says.
See also: Affordable new electric SUV is coming to Denmark
To manage the flow involving, among other things, as EWII call 'afbrydelighed'. The concept covers, that when there is pressure on the network, so as to become larger strømslugere, as, for example, an electric car that is about to charge, put on pause until more space in the wires.
however, There will still be power to the electrical outlet in the household.
- Afbrydeligheden has the consequence that it for example can come to take a longer time to charge an electric car. But conversely it will reduce the risk of breakdowns in the electricity network significantly. On some roads you will never notice afbrydeligheden, while the other will be a significant one, says Lars Bonderup Bjørn.
the Director misses the political action.
- We can't both get a solid charge and a stable electricity grid with the economic framework we have today. The lack of policy prioritisation means that so must the electricity grid companies to prioritise instead. And here our intention stability over speed – even if we can see, it means that we can't guarantee you can always leave your car up quickly, he says.
See also: Tesla will launch new superbatteri: Make electric cars cheap as gasoline cars