It was a surprise to most, as the 'Paradise Hotel'-winner Sarah Dohn in the last month packed our bags and moved from Copenhagen and home to Aalborg.
Then she would not tell the reason, since the Extra Blade caught her over the phone, but later she told in a post on Instagram, that life in Copenhagen is, quite simply, had gone up in drinking and partying.
at the Time she sought still with the light and lamp for the apartment, but it is there now track on, and the joy in his voice is back, as the Extra Blade catches her over the phone again.
- It is lovely to be back. Fucking nice, said 19-year-old Sarah Dohn and continues:
- I have my family, friends, cats, my own apartment with my own rules. I share no longer the toilet with anyone. It is only me.
See also: - I have considered it for very many years
the Enthusiasm is clearly big, and she says that it has given her the smile back, that now she is at home in northern jutland, denmark on permanent basis.
- It has given me the joy back. I'm much more positive on things. I was not negative before, but it was just not a decent life in Copenhagen. It was more like a long vacation, she explains.
She opens up about life in the capital, in particular, there was unbearably, after Mette Frederiksen (S) Denmark closed down. It was here that the days began to flow together.
the Weekend was fast everyday. If not, corona was come, I do not know what had happened. But I missed work and drank almost every day. It was not a huge party every time, but then maybe a glass, who took it next. I had neither work or other regular income. I lived as a teen, and our apartment was like a 'frat house', it all sailed, " she says, and adds:
- It was not what I wanted. I had figured that I had to work and have a normal life. It was not, and I knew I could get it in denmark where it is just the same as it always has been.
Sarah Dohn won the 'Paradise Hotel' together with the Jonas Ptak. He threw the ball of 200,000 crowns, and went home with the money itself. Photo: Janus Nielsen / CHRONICALLY Group
Particularly seeing it again with the old friends have made the young realitydeltager well. She lives in an apartment approximately 15 minutes by foot from Aalborg city, and she enjoys to have gotten the joy back.
I had just some cats in tow, so not just straight in and find a great apartment in Aalborg. But I live close to the water, it is really good. It is so nice to be back, glad she.
See also: 'Paradise'-winner surprises
the Work she has still not been found, but she claims to have some offers on hand. Life as an influencer would also be equal to højrebenet with 129.000 followers on Instagram, but it is not the path she wants to go.
- It is fucking hard. It is not just jumping into it, I stink at taking pictures. My Instagram is, therefore, ugly, and so there are not many who will make to work together. Who else is fucking good money in it, it is really, but I can't figure it out or dedicating myself 100 percent to it. I would also rather have some colleagues and a Friday bar to go to, laughs she.