- I have in vain tried to get an answer to a question.
- My wife is Swedish, but has lived in Denmark for 30 years.
Her middle sister also lives in Denmark.
- Back in Sweden, her little sister and her mother at 88 years.
Community - 26. may. 2020 - pm. 09:27 the Swedes raging over the Danish tourists
that was the gist of the first lines of an email in the nation! received yesterday from Steen H, who lives on the island with the wife. Steen would like to invite his mother-in-law, sister-in-law and brother-in-law on a visit in Denmark - but as he reads the rules, there is a problem.
For the mother-in-law of 88 years may well come for a visit, but the daughter may not, since she has children in Denmark, or gf with someone in Denmark or work in Denmark. And when the mother-in-law can't travel alone due to its high age, hoped Steen, to a mail to the nation! could soft the police up.
See also: Gf problem: Natasha is from Russia
His letter - which the national Police is the equivalent of below - continues namely as follows:
- I have not read anything about the siblings.
- My wife is born in Sweden. Moved to Denmark in 1972 and was danskstatsborger 1987.
- Her mother has two children, three grandchildren, three great-grandchildren in Denmark.
- It seems completely unreasonable to my wife's sister is not allowed to run their mother down when all sorts of random lovers should get into.
at the same time that the danes come to Sweden on holiday and shopping.
Hope you can shed some light on this, writes Steen, who probably will be disappointed when he reads Danish police answer:
- Since there is talk about persons with permanent stay in Sweden, it is the following part of our FAQ, which is available on the coronasmitte.dk, that is relevant:
- For people with permanent residence in Germany or the nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland) is considered the following objectives as anerkendelsesværdige:
- Spouses, permanent partners, fiancés, boyfriends, parents, grandparents, children and grandchildren to a dane, who is residing or staying permanently in Denmark, or to a nonresident alien, if the foreign family member in the way legal entry into Denmark.
- The above mentioned group of people can also entry in Denmark together with the Danish family member/boyfriend, if the latter are resident in Germany or the nordic countries.
- As the mother of the Swedish national living in Denmark, can entry.
- But not the sister, the gossip, etc., write to the national Police, but what are you thinking?