today marks many of the country's high school students the end of the intro week for the new 1.g'are so-called puttefester under the open sky. Corona, however, has turned upside down also the tradition.
most Recently in the Middle - and West zealand Police introduced the exclusion in the two parks, and earlier in the week made The Police the same in Dyrehaven in Klampenborg, where, otherwise, usually assembled up to 8000 young people.
See also: Police introduce prohibition to reside in two places in Roskilde
the Extra Leaf has been calling for more police districts, which all assures that they keep an eye out for any ungdomsfester.
- Our expectation is that we get to see a part of young people in the city space, and we are also ready to handle, says inspector Paw Hansen from the Copenhagen Police to Ekstra Bladet.
- We keep an eye out and looking continuously at how we have the young people along. And then we, of course, to the present.
There have already been small celebrations in the King's Garden in the course of the week, and politiinspektøren stresses that there has been a good dialogue with the young people.
Our experience from the past days is that they listen and do what we say, when we ask them to keep distance and utilize the space for something better.
In Aarhus mention inspector, inspector Michael Kjeldgaard Botanical Garden and Tangkrogen as obvious hotspots, and the east Jutland Police already have extra patrols on the street because of the covid-19.
- We have an extra eye on awareness of the here opstartsfester. Especially the Botanical Garden is already a place where people gather and play loud music that can be to the disadvantage of the other.
- But in 99 out of 100 cases, the cuisine, the people, the following our instructions, and we are very happy about.
The Police have at present no plans to introduce the exclusion on their hotspots - Munkemose, Eventyrhaven and Skovsøen Odense as well as Christiansminde in Svendborg. But it can change if it becomes necessary, says vagtchef Lars Thede, who adds that there have not been any special efforts in connection with the puttefesterne.
- But in the light of the corona, we have increased preparedness, and the forces we use to monitor the areas where people typically gather, when the weather is good.
Rumors of a ungdomsfest in Damparken in Haderslev connection with gymnasiestart got two days ago the mayor of the city to warn the young against the to keep the.
- I know that it is unusual to go out with such a call on the basis of rumors, but when I receive inquiries from concerned citizens, then I can in this situation not avoid to respond. A party with many young people is not a good idea in this corona-time, he is quoted as saying in a press release.