HAMAR, norway (Dagbladet): The 47-year-old woman who is accused of gross abuse and neglect after his daughter Angelica (13) died in 2015, has now completed their testimony, which has gone over two days in Eidsivating court of appeal.
today the prosecutor Arne Ingvald Dymbe used a lot of energy to push the 47-year-old on a number of SMS's that were sent between her and her daughter when they both lived on the familiehytta at Beitostølen, where Angelica was found dead of avmagring new year's eve 2015.Threats
The two sent several thousand messages to each other in the course of the three months they stayed at the cabin. Many of these have a very confrontational tone, where the mother repeatedly come with threats about what will happen if anoreksisyke Angelica didn't eat. The daughter responds with counter-threats or verbal abuse.DEFENDERS: Advokatekteparet Ann Turid Bugge and Asmund Olav Sandland defend the 47-year-old woman. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
While the woman has explained that she did not know that her daughter went down 20 pounds in the four months before she died, has Dymbe added forward messages to show that she must have been aware of this.the SMS from the mother to her daughter: - You ran so fast. Now can't stand up alone
"Are you not alarmed and saddened over how reduced you are? You that just a few months ago ran so fast. Now can't stand up alone", she writes 26. December, five days before his daughter died.- Back to 2012
But the woman's defense Asmund Olav Sandland believes the SMS one as Dymbe have presented, does not prove anything.
- the Communication between the two goes far beyond what is documented in the court, and this has been an almost normal omgangsform for them since 2012, when Angelica was diagnosed with anorexia, " says Sandland to the Newspaper.RAN HARD ON the SMS EVIDENCE: district attorney Arne Ingvald Dymbe emphasized the SMS one between mother and daughter in court. T. v. politiadvokat Mari Lauritzen Hasle. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
- If one goes back to 2012, one will see that the messages had the same denomination as the SMS one that is presented now. It is not so that they escalated the last time.The defendant mother (47) refuse for gross abuse and neglect
The accused woman explained Tuesday that any parent is highly influenced by living with a anoreksisykt children:
- One is in a way a part of the disease, caught by it. It goes sort of not possible to understand if one has experienced it.- A scream to her daughter,
SMS-exchange has many touches of threats both ways. Among other things, threatens his mother to kill herself if her daughter didn't eat. Angelica, on their side, threatening to stab out their eyes if she is being sent to the hospital.VALDRES-CASE: The 47-year-old woman who is accused of gross abuse and neglect after his daughter Angelica (13) died new year's eve 2015, refused straffskyld when the appeal case against her started in Eidsivating court of appeal today. Reporter: Ralf Lofstad / Dagbladet. Video: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more Show more
- So, what does the SMS one us really?
- The witnesses of a desperate caregiver. You should put less emphasis on the content and more that this is a statement, a scream, to her daughter in order for her to get in food, says lawyer Sandland.Error dødstidspunkt
the Prosecutor Dymbe has also drawn doubts that dødstidspunktet mother operates with, is correct. He believes, in line with the autopsy report, that Angelica may have lain dead for several hours before the mother called the CONSERVATORY on the evening of new year's eve, and that text messages between the mother and daughter's phones in reality are written by the 47-year-old alone.GET SUPPORT: The accused woman has been sent flowers from supporters. Photo: Private Show more
the Woman admitted that she and Angelica knew each other's mobilkoder, but rejected in vitneboksen particular Dymbes claim.
- I can guarantee you that we changed the not phones to send the reverse messages to each other, she said.- I sets in Hamar, norway on Tuesday
Nothing implies a different dødstidspunkt than what she has said, says defender Sandland.
He believes the autopsy report has a significant source of error in the and with that Angelica was anorektiker.Granted absence
47-year-old has received the court's permission to be away from the general hearing Thursday and Friday. Then from the other CONSERVATORY-personnel who responded to the cabin new year's eve 2015 to explain themselves, and it will be played back the recording from the 113 conversation, as well as the shown pictures from the crime scene.
- She is extremely tired and does not want to be present again before she has to answer questions again. She does not want under any circumstances to listen to these proofs, said medforsvarer Ann Turid Bugge in court.WILL REQUIRE REPLACEMENT: Vladislav Yaroshenko, Angelicas father, will demand compensation for the loss of her daughter. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
There are rules for how much away an accused can be from a trial without compromising forhandlingenes time. But a lot is up to the court's discretion.
the Defendant should basically be there the whole time, but the most important thing is to get his or her explanation - this is in the interests of legal certainty. Beyond that it's usually okay that they do the negotiation in any other way, "says Siri Vigmostad, "sorenskriver" in Larvik district court, to Dagbladet.
In addition to the health care workers are Thursday set aside for explanation from the accused woman's Ukrainian-american eksmann and Angelicas father. He requires compensation for the loss of her daughter.Valdres-case can now be carried out without the mother in law Dagbladet Plus