minister of Culture, Joy Mogensen do not want to put up questions in order to answer the question of why Superligaklubberne can't get a clear message on when they can expect again to have filled the grandstands.
Via a press officer whereas the ministry of Culture to The newly appointed kulturordfører, Kasper Sand Kjær. It is him who stands in goal for the government right now has ended up in the minority in a penibel case.
- We agree with the bourgeois parties and the Radical, there come more and more spectators in the stadium already from the coming weekend. We are clear to follow the plan as DBU, DIF and the organization of division has presented, where afstandskravet be reduced from two to one meter, " says Kasper Sand Kjær.
But where the film breakage in relation to the bourgeois parties and the government's normal contacts, The Radical Left, is what needs to be done after 1. september.
A majority in the Danish Parliament – minus the Social democrats, SF and the unity list (Enhedslisten – is ready to make assure the clubs that from 1. september will not be restrictions. Here there might again be closed spectators freely into. Provided of course, that does not look a strong development in the smittetrykket over the summer.
- just Like the rest of the reopening of the society, we must take it continuously. We will not sit here and now for that agreement, there must not be restrictions for football matches from 1. september.
- Therefore, we have proposed to meet 20. august, where we can then make a decision, explains Kasper Sand Kjær.
the Parties negotiated on Monday afternoon, but after a few hours, negotiations were interrupted with the result that the government now has far to ensure a majority.
minister of Culture, Joy Mogensen will not comment on the negotiations on Monday broke down after the government ended up in the minority. She sent The newly appointed kulturordfører, Kasper Sand Kjær. The minister is expected to be in Esbjerg on Wednesday for this year's cup final. Photo: Mads Claus Rasmussen/Ritzau Scanpix
But In are in the minority. Must not turn around, if not it is here to be adopted outside of the government?
- We are ready to begin talks again. I would therefore call on the bourgeois parties and radical to come back to the negotiating table, so we can get an agreement, " says Kasper Sand Kjær.
But to wait, so the clubs in a situation where they are incapable of action in relation to entering into a sponsorship contract and sell season tickets. What are your thoughts about it?
- the League has ended up in a gidselsituation in respect to the opening. It is sad, but we can not sit down now and conclude agreements on what should happen from 1. september. Every time we ease restrictions, increase the infection. Therefore, we must make decisions continuously, points out Kasper Sand Kjær.
See also: premier League run the risk of meltdown
See also: Good news for football fans: Politicians ready for more spectators
Much more Superliga Past day Thunders against the technique: forbid it! Past day Sobering message: In the never FCK to size Past day AGF's neglected succesformel Past day Jewels you miss Past day Visionary or hot air balloon Past day Troels Bech: - Who the hell can live with it?