Monday morning was the metro once again densely populated, as many families have returned from vacation, and children have started school after the summer holidays.
however, It is still far from everyone who uses mundbind, as the Board recommends.
Linea Børresen lives in Copenhagen, but after a busy Monday morning, she had unfortunately forgotten mundbindet, but she usually has it on, if there are many people in the metro.
She thinks it is a good idea that the authorities recommend mundbindet.
- You may well notice that the corona virus is starting to flare up again, so it is a very good idea to have it on, she says.
Others are not so positive voted. Achmed Akmal from the World do not believe that the situation is so serious that you need to use mundbind yet.
- I will first go with it, when it gets a little worse.
- See just Aarhus. Is it a little worse, he says.
Thomas Vetter from Switzerland had not bought a mask on Monday morning - therefore, he was required to jump two metros because he believed that they were too stuffed to, that he could comply with the afstandskravet to other people.
He thinks it is a fine recommendation, the authorities have come up with, and he is not necessarily opposed to it at a time becomes a requirement.
- With the current numbers, I think it is fine that it's just a recommendation.
- as soon As the figures start to rise, it should be a requirement, he says.
From Friday, 31. July recommended the Health authorities to use mundbind in the public transport, when afstandskravet about one meter to the other people may not be complied with.
until now, It is not a requirement that people use mundbind, and it is also not illegal to let be.
In the city of Aarhus, however, it is a requirement to be worn mundbind in the public traffic. The requirement applies until 1. september.