It irks the president of the Danish Regions, Stephanie " Lose (V) that the government apparently will let the five regions, which operates the hospitals, let the life.
- I have all the time been concerned that there would be a response, where one would opt out of an election of the anchoring in relation to the health service. I have been confirmed that it is on the way.
- I'm very disappointed, and I would like to warn, that you would think that it would be good for the Danish health care system, she says.
the Danish policy - 15. jan. 2019 - at. 15:50 Key sources: the Loop will close the regions
the Left-to the politician, who is also international architects in the Region of southern denmark, has previously voiced his fear that the elected part would be scrapped.
- When you have a regional who is elected to stand for a number of decisions in relation to health care, you get some other decisions, than if it is the boards, and people who are not on the election.
- So you get a different kind of democracy, and there are potentially further from them, which shall be subjected to the decisions, to those who take the decisions, she says.
Stephanie Lose tells that she has only read about the government's plans in the media and therefore await still to see the total response.
It is the media, which, from a central source on Tuesday learns that the government will abolish the regions. It is only Wednesday morning at ten o'clock at, that the government presents its proposal for the new health care reform.
instead of the regions must be the 21 sundhedsfællesskaber, as the Loop introduced in his inaugural speech in October last year. They must be built up around the current akutsygehuse.
It is not yet clear when the government will abolish the regional councils, which sits 205 elected politicians, who are elected for four years at a time.
They were established 12 years ago, and that was the last choice for those in the autumn of 2017.
Also international architects in the Region of Zealand Heino Knudsen is concerned. He considers it, which the government will present, as a centralization.
- It is that which I have feared long, he says.