In the ten weeks have miliardærkona Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Garden (68) has been missed. She is married to investor Tom Hagen (68), which is among Norway's wealthiest people.
- the East police district has in several weeks investigated a case where a woman is missing from her home, " says Tommy Brøske, director of intelligence and investigation in the politidistriktet, during a press conference Wednesday morning.
He confirms that it is Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Garden that is offended in the matter.DISAPPEARED FROM the HOME: Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Garden (68) disappeared from his home in Lørenskog in Akershus, norway. Nothing indicates that someone has broken into. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet, Private Show more Have secured slots
the Case is being investigated as a deprivation of liberty, and the subject is believed to be financial gain.
- The last safe livstegnet is from Wednesday, 31. October 2018. It is set forth both for ransom and serious threats in the case.
As the case now stands, the police advised the family to not meet the requirement.
- in's abduction from bjarmaland is believed to have occurred from fornærmedes housing. The time is believed to be in the morning or in the early morning the same day, " says Brøske.
There are carried out extensive forensic investigations and it's secured slot. Currently, can't the police say anything about what kind of track this is about.
- the East police district has initiated an extensive and broad investigation. The matter has our highest priority. We are facing a very serious and demanding matter.MISSING: Tommy Brøske at the East police district informs the kidnapping of Anne-Elisabeth Falkevik Garden (68). Photo: Henning " / Dagbladet Show more No suspects
Police do not know where she is kept hidden, or if she has been kept hidden on one and the same place since that day in late October.
the Police does not exclude that the shelter can be outside the borders of Norway.
the Police want tips from the public on observations or information about activity that may indicate such a hiding place.
It has been a very limited contact with the counterparty. The perpetrator has selected the digital communications platform that in a very small degree, enables communication. It has not, until now, been no oral contact, says Brøske.
the Police has as of now no suspects in the case.
- There has not come a heartbeat from the offended person. There has, however, not come a sign that she is alive, " says Brøske.some
Police have chosen, until now, to have a low profile in the initial investigation.
- now, When we select a publication so due to the fact that we, despite a wide and comprehensive investigation, the need for more information in the case.
This has been a difficult decision to take, " says Brøske.
- We are depending on the tips and information that can bring this matter further. Our main goal is to reunite the offended person with his family.
Fornærmedes residential property is located at the walking area Go on Fjellhamar in Lørenskog. Police ask people who have been in this area in the morning or in the early morning of Wednesday 31. October, in the days in advance, or those that walk in this area regularly, to sign up to the police.
the Police want tips and information from people who may have registry activity, not necessarily suspicious in the area or nearby.
We remind that the day was Halloween and that many might remember the day because of this, " says Brøske.
the Police are also interested in getting in contact with drivers who may have driven in the area this morning, in addition to the different video footage from the area.the Wife of one of Norway's richest men missing in ten weeks. Set forth requirements for the ransom Found the letter So work kryptovaluta dinside
At the end of October, it was found a letter in the couple's home in Lørenskog in Akershus, norway. Nothing to indicate that someone has broken into the residence. In the letter to gisseltakerne have set forth a claim for the ransom in the form of kryptovaluta, in addition to a serious threat against the missing woman.
According to VG, there are set requirements for the ransom - a total of nine million euros in kryptovaluta, i.e. around 85 million Norwegian kroner.
This requirement makes the police believe they face a kidnappingssak.
Police, who has worked frantically with the matter secretly, chooses to go out with a savnetmelding.DRIVERS: Anne-Elisabeth Hagen (68) to have been abducted from their home in Lørenskog in Akershus, norway. Video: Templates Storrusten / Audun Hageskal Show more