Now, there is good news if you miss Jesper 'Jokeren' Dahl as frontman for the rap group 'The Mad Bag' that had its heyday at the turn of the millennium.
the Rapper is returning in a new music video, where he in company with folketingskandidat Sikandar Siddique (Y) goes to war against the danes ' consumption of plastic bags.
And there is the need to create awareness about the problems that plastic causes to the climate, the sounds from the copenhagen-based rapper.
In an email to Ekstra Bladet put the Joker does not hide that he believes that more needs to be done in relation to the green transition, if a future climate catastrophe must be averted.
'I was already very intrigued by the contradictions of the green economy, as climate crisis inexorably requires of us, and the very nature of man, both as an artist and private individual... I believe that Denmark's only real chance to make a difference in the world is to support the only party that has climate as the first, second and third priority, namely, the Alternative', he writes, among other things.
'in Denmark is so well-off and well-educated that all well may be able to realize that innovation, human adaptability and common sense are the only one who can save us from a total disaster. So I am grateful that He takes hold of me, and the other from the DGP (The mad bag, red.), and that together, we can strike a blow and remind people of the obvious', elaborates on the rapper.
Folketingskandidaten from the Alternative is not pale for even to spit a few rhymes in the video, there is written over 'The Mad Poses' biggest hit 'Strung up to the lir'.
- the Message here is: don't buy more plastic bags, the 'green bag' is the bag you already have, explains Sikandar Siddique, as the Extra Blade catches him on the phone.
- don't produce more plastic bags, majsposer and cloth bags. Let us now use ALL the bags that are in circulation in the world. When we don't have any more, we can talk about what we should do instead.
With the video hope the duo that they can get Danish consumers to be more aware that they do not need to buy new plastic bags every time you are out for shopping.
instead they call for that you use the bags you already have lying at home.
the Idea for the music video got Sikandar Siddique, as he surveyed what the 'greenest' bag, you as a consumer can make use of is.
- Each time I thought 'The Green Bag', the name was 'The Mad Bag' that pop up in my head, tells Sikandar Siddique, who is himself a lifelong fan of the legendary Danish rapgruppe.
- So I contacted the Joker, which is really 'hooked up' on the green conversion and would like to do something for it. I told him that I would like to rewrite his number, and he thinks that it was a damn good idea.
Actually it was the plan that the Joker only had to stand for the rap in the video, but he would not hear to talk about:
- the Joker said really to me: 'you Know what, it's so great a project, that I support you all the way. I rapper for you', says Sikandar Siddique.
- When I meet with him next time, he says: 'I have thought about it. I won't rap it. It is you who raps it, and so I'm singing in the chorus'.
As I said, so done. See the top of the article.