It was the 31st of July, which was the home of the Us was doing its regular morning at the woman. The employee opened the fridge to find her some eye drops.
But the fridge was a bottle of the super glue brand Loctite Superglue. It is described as being ”Quick and powerful. Extra-long nozzle for hard-to-reach surfaces”.
Limflaskan attention, in the form of a bottle of eye drops – tapering, with a small tube on the end. The co-worker from the home-help services did not notice any difference.
Got the glue in her right eye,
a Woman should have the drops in both eyes. However, the mistake was discovered, of course, as soon as she had been the glue in the right eye.
According to the hemtjänstens " lex Maria complaint the woman said that it stung and was painful.
a co-Worker from the home-help service was, of course, horrified by his miss, and immediately started to wash the woman's face. He had also the office of a nurse.
”He will be immediately aware that he was in breach of its checks and balances', is the name of the notification.
still, the discomfort of the Woman was still a period of ten days after the incident, the discomfort and loss of vision in his right eye. However, she said that she feels sorry for the man who made the mistake.
At Smålandsposten, says the health care and omsorgschefen, it all depends on the human factor.
"There are a variety of things, which will lead to taking the wrong bottle," explains Martin Hansson to the papers.
" We have been talking to a current employee who says, ”it just happened”. This is a very serious matter, and the case, but we still have the confidence of the employee.
READ MORE: , Catherine, 67, was robbed – the woman would be home. READ MORE: , the Demented woman's brother – home care and did not READ MORE: , the Woman is the victim of the robbery attempt – the home larmadeTV: the Teacher in My Petersson's success in the TiktokSlottsfrun: ”I cried my eyes out when I moved out of the Foundation”
It shows a luxurious big-cruiser up in Skåne, sweden