Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

reads.

The heater lit the car on fire ... watch the video: a man towing a roaring car farther away from the house, where the family slept!
The passenger car burst into flames Monday morning in the bay in a private house wall and threatened to ignite the entire house on fire. A hero rose to the father of the family, who towed the car farther away from the house.VIDEO: Car fire was ablaze in a private house in the yard in the Bay on Monday morning.

lahtelais woman's morning wake-up on Monday was terrible. The daughter pulled mom to the bed: mom, you got your car back!

a Car burned in a fire Monday morning in the Bay.

the Car will return quite wooden house wall next to the meters of the blaze. The fire was noticed on the first passing neighbor.

the father of the Family turned off the car first with a powder extinguisher on the upper eyelid and drew the wire back into the car to the rear to the hook and tow it to the farther.

He said that diesel explodes so easily, that's why he dare to do it, tell the mother of the family in the evening paper.

He told the fireman, the whole house could catch fire if the car should never have come back next to the house.

Firefighters also told me, that it was thought that the meter security distance from the wall would be enough, when the car warms up. But I don't think is enough.

– Continue to get a longer cable.

the fire destroyed the car perfectly. Read the IMAGE

the Fire likely reason was the internal space heater short-circuit. As well as the cables for the heater were women, according to the quite new, so the equipment age could not be the cause of the fire.

the Fire in the news earlier in Southern Finland Say.

Not been the only case

the interior of the heater caused by a piece of happens, apparently, once in a while. Lahtelais woman told me that her tampere Facebook-friend told me that he, too, the internal space heater had lit the car on fire.

morning post reported recently, that at Hyvinkää indoor space heater (most likely it) had lit the car on fire four days ago.

the motorist in terms of teaching is that of heating the car is not worth keeping just bolted to the wall during heating.

it Is also important that the heater is correctly attached and it's sitting in a foot mode, where it can pile up to return the goods.

the security center Tukes advises also to avoid over-aged heaters.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.