(Mallorca): Per 30. september had 549.882 norwegians health insurance, according to figures from Finance Norway. There is an increase of six percent from the second quarter of this year. Comparing with the same period in 2016 are the increase of 15 per cent.
The vast majority get health insurance through the job. Only 10 per cent, or in excess of 56.000 norwegians, have purchased private, according to Finansavisen.- Prevents absence due to illness
Anette Brown, medical director for personforsikringer in the insurance broker Aon, provides advice to businesses to buy health insurance to employees.
She believes there are two reasons for the strong growth:
- the Company believes it can prevent high sickness absence at the same time as it is a ansattgode. For the business owners is health insurance is seen as cheap compared with, for example, uføreforsikringer, but you can still get a good effect, she says to Mallorca.
She tells the newspaper that the health insurance is also offered by several companies to attract talents.
- If you are competing for the same talent, it is more likely that they have similar arrangements. This one looks like in the finance and offshore. There are generally good arrangements and health insurance is one of them.Faster processing
to date, there are eight actors on the market. If teamed up with market leader Vertical Health in the last year. Otherwise, Gjensidige, Storebrand, Tryg and SpareBank 1 and Conan been on the market for a while, according to the newspaper.
DNB and the Protector established himself in the last year.
- Is there a big difference between the content of the assurances?
- I will say that it is to talk about the shades. But health insurance consists of many elements that make that there is much to compare, and it depends on what one is concerned to prevent, and what one is committed to providing, " says Brown of the newspaper.
- Faster processing and access to treatment they would not have had otherwise, is the most important of which is offered in helseforsikringene. The fact that you can get access to treatment abroad in Norway are not covered by the state is also an important service. This is a few cases, but they have great effect when they occur, " she says to the newspaper.Expensive private
the health insurance costs according to the newspaper in sections 2.500–3.000 million in the year, but the private may be much more expensive, and prices increase most with age.
- the Providers operate, often with five-year intervals. It means that when you get over 40-45 years of age it starts to get expensive if you pay yourself, " says Brown of the newspaper. the
So much you should have in annual salary
Supermegler to sell four homes in Oslo for close to 400 million. the
Five taperaksjer on the stock exchange