- With the usual high IQ in certain places at the stadiums, it will be one of the short days, when the service lasts 15 minutes.
How to write Jørgen G in one of the hundreds of comments that are written on the nation! on fodboldtilskueres the urge to shout after the players and judge Jørgen Daugbjerg Burchardts's announcement that he is ready to whistle the fight over if the fans yell 'homo','gay', or similar words, after the players, when Brøndby takes against FCK on Sunday. the
premier-League - 12. apr. 2019 - at. 06:32 the Judge is ready to call off the FCK-Brøndby at the homo-heckling
And that the fight will be one of the shorter in Danish football history, there are several who agree:
- If the line judge has put already now, so I hope that the police have at least a couple thousand men out there, so says I to the match not being played to the end.
- It is not certain there will be sung a homosang but that can easily be sung or done something else which makes that the referee whistles the match.
Whether it is Brøndby or FCK fans, who make the fuss, writes Peter W., and Bjarne J - which is probably also expect an offensive shout or two, asking the question:
- you Can play about the fight being stopped or not ?
And the questions have the nation! sent to the Danish Game, a press officer, who has investigated the case of oddssætterne. The answer is:
- No. We do not, and that we're going to have.