ESBJERG, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): There are now no more excuses left for Alexander Zorniger.
The German head coach tried, however, not to explain away anything after Brøndbys embarrassing effort in Esbjerg, which cost dearly in hundeslagsmålet about to reach the top-six.
- It was totally unacceptable for 80 minutes. We played without intensity and made many technical errors in an otherwise very good course, was the short answer from Alexander Zorniger, since the time of the press would have the answers to how his crew could deliver then slap a bet in so important a match.
Seen from the outside was forsvarsspillet again completely preposterous, but Josip Radosevic, Lasse Vigen and, not least, Dominik Kaiser failed big in to provide the slightest help for the more, which again and again was overplayed in the first 80 minutes.
- We are not an organised unit right now. It is not forsvarsspillet as such, it is more the way we are playing, that worries me. Earlier, we were good to anticipate situations and act accordingly. We have not been in years, said Alexander Zorniger, who would not blame anyone specifically for the defeat:
the Article continues below the images
Hedlund is sad. Photo: John Randeris/Ritzau Scanpix
Röcker regret. Photo: John Randeris/Ritzau Scanpix
- There is usually someone who makes mistakes and is to blame for the goals, when we're closing in. It is the way we play. But it is the device that failed against Esbjerg, said Alexander Zorniger, before the conversation turned over to the replacement by Jens Martin Gammelby.
You replaced the Jens Martin Gammelby again, best as he seemed to get a little better in time?
- Better in time? Are you thinking offensively or defensively?
I think he tried to create something from its backposition.
- All trying hopefully something in a football game, but that doesn't mean it succeed. He still lacks speed in his offensive actions and should be better to make the right decisions. If I need to take a starting point in what you say, then I would like, he tried to challenge more, and allowed be to play the ball so much behind.
Zorniger raging. Photo: John Randeris/Ritzau Scanpix
Sports and Games Great interview: Regret of the king the praise of the Kaiser
Regardless of who played back for Brøndby, so it worked not very well. At least not until the last ten minutes, when it was created a little pressure from particular substituted Nikolai Laursen and Simon Tibbling.
however, It was not enough for points, and Brøndby had to see himself overtaken in the table by just Esbjerg, and several top-six aspirants presses in.
- the Top-six is a natural target for many teams. It is also become for us. I'm not nervous about the cats ' top-six, it sounded from Alexander Zorniger.
Sports and Games 'Is that they are not in the playoffs, so it's a disappointment'
Sports and Games In the firing line again: - My address has been kept secret
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: Serve the box on the mysterious play