A fall down a flight of stairs has cost Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen a breach in the lower vertebra.
The typing of the magazine Here&Now.
See and Hear also have spoken with the 68-year-old actor, værtsveteran and the tv judge, who tells the magazine that the accident happened when he fell down a flight of stairs a month ago.
- It was my own staircase at home. It is quite steep, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- Were you stangvissen when it happened?
- No, unfortunately, it had perhaps been an advantage in the fall.
See also: Capital grows: the Earl takes a large løndyk
He says, the healing goes quietly forward along, and that the breach must grow together by itself.
the Pain has been very violent, but for the Extra Magazine he tells, to gradually try to put the medicine on the shelf.
- I will feel the pain - and find that it is gradually getting smaller, although it still makes quite evil.
As I fell, I could feel that I landed badly and hard. But I was on the legs again afterwards. But then it began to make more and more evil - especially the day after, tells the Earl to See and Hear.
It was first there, he sought the doctor, who sent him for a chest x-ray at the hospital.
finding doctors a breach in the lower vertebra.
- It is painful and cumbersome. In the beginning it was a struggle just to get up in the bed, but I probably got lucky. It might have gone horribly wrong, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Can score big millions: Now he draws in the country
He has got a cross, he can take on, if the pain is too big to keep out.
- When I take it on, I can't sit down. But it is also okay that I don't use it, say the doctors. I just need to make sure to keep me in peace and not make some certain moves, say the Earl to See and Hear.
the Doctors by according to the Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen, when he is fully on his feet again, but it may well take months.
- Sommerferieplaner and the second has been cancelled, but fortunately I can do a little desk work. And we play some games and cook together. Luckily I can eventually move me around in the house and walk around outside - slowly good enough - but otherwise I would also be mad.