the Norwegians were Sunday evening wine in the Box, because the Danish boys gave the opponent a proper rusketur. Both on the track and on the tilskuerrækkerne.
During the whole finals were whistling and buhede the festive Danish buh-ligans, every time Norway was in possession.
And now the raging debate. Is it okay? One of those who really set fire to the discussion, among other things, the Danish debater, Lisbeth Zornig, who made a tweet, which quickly came in the face of adversity.
- actually, I think that it was tåkrummende to hear. It was from start to finish, even as they led by ten goals. That, I think, is the lack of format. Just like the players shows the format, so the audience can also, when one is about to win the WORLD cup so compelling, she says to Ekstra Bladet, while she stresses that she is not sportsekspert.
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 12:17 of the Crazy gold-audience: Greater than EM 1992
These norwegians believe that the Danish audience destroyed the final. Video: René Schütze
Right from the start of the match was the crowd at the back of the neck of the norwegians, who most of all seemed shocked.
- I know that to use it to press and stress to the opponent. It may well be sense. Maybe it creates a difference. But I could never dream of doing it at any time. I am simply not a ’buher.’ I think really just that it is an interesting anthropological study.
- It is really fun to see how the sport will get the emotions out of people, and it is so also in the hall. They are the kraftedme to animals. Quite common for well-functioning people who take the tie on in the morning and sets in the bank, to the animals, when it is about sports.
- How do you envisage that a 'buher' looks?
- Now, I can understand that ’buhere’ come in all formats. Even journalists have been inside and have an opinion about my tweet.
- I guess, that it has been familiemødre and family men, who have been going there with foam at the mouth. Very entertaining subsequent, since it has given rise to discussion.
the Article continues under the tweetet ...
In the East of the bows, they also of them they do not keep with in the fjer️det was just right.— Camilla Martin (@CamillaMartin99) 27. January 2019
One of the danes, who probably has been booed most of the throughout his career, the former topdommer Kenn L. Hansen. He has judged several national fodboldderbys and big international matches.
- If I went on the pitch after a questionable first half, it's fine enough that I get booed by the. It is to opper. In fact, I experienced that it was more fun to judge football with buh-cry than the opposite. So I can probably not say it more clearly, he says to Ekstra Bladet, and stresses that the world in general need more people like Lisbeth Zornig. Just not right when the fight starts.
- If I, as the most reviled on the field, can say that it creates a good mood, I can't see what the problem is.
- How do you see the spectators buher, when their team is already ahead by ten goals?
- It is perfectly fine. It's all about winning with 20 goals. All, there may be pressure on the opponent, is fine. Some mix things together with violence and racism, and so on. Of course we are not talking about things that are against the law.
Handball is a very likeable sport. The players greets nicely to each other, although they have been steamrollered. That could football well learn something, but we don't need to do håndbolden nicer
One of the main characters, even from Sunday night's showdown Sander Sagosen told after the match that he saw the big problem in the many chants.
– this is something I am accustomed to. How is it every single week in the Champions League. It affects me in no way. The audience in Norway will hopefully also have done it, said the Norwegian, Paris Saint-Germain star to NRK.
Handball - 28. jan. 2019 - at. 11:12 Mikkel Hansen revealed: Went home to the family after every game