on the Night of Wednesday, took president Donald Trump teleprompteren and gave a speech to his people.
the Reason for the speech was, that the country is covered by a shut-down, where large parts of the public sector is closed down, and those who are at work, do not get wages.
Trump is not ready to let the republican politicians in Congress to approve the budget, as both parties otherwise agreed on a month ago.
The partial shutdown means that more than 400,000 public employees have been ordered to that meeting on their work without pay. 380.000 others have been sent on leave.
public employees do not get their salary, before Trump gets his wall, if it is to the president.
Why is it that Trump will not stop this shut-down and give people their salary.
the Answer is quite simple. He gave a promise in 2016, as he will now have met. Trump WILL have its wall on the border between the UNITED states and Mexico, so it is going to cost his constituents their salary.
- We have to do with a president who thinks that everything he gives to the Democrats, is a defeat for him. He must have his wall without giving anything in return. Trump is not interested in entering into a compromise, explains Philip Christian Ulrich, who is udenrigsredaktør on Kongressen.com.
the Wall between the UNITED states and Mexico is something Trump has promised his voters, and, therefore, believes Philip Christian Ulrich, that the voters are ready to go far, to their president to raise a wall.
- When vælgergruppen begins to be hit in the wallet, so it will be interesting to see how loyal they are in the end. For the voters to have paid their outstanding tax, money from the disability insurance and the kind. It is money that people have figured into their budgets, and therefore they will come to protest when they are not being put into their account during the month of January, he says.
Trump has, according to a survey from Gallup support from 90 percent of the republican dedicated group of voters. Therefore, can the republicans in Congress did not just go against his exposure to the shut-down, since it is them who will be punished by not being re-elected in 2020, says Philip Christian UIrich.
the Speech to the nation and the big focus on wall comes very handily for Trump. The last few days it has emerged that the russians were involved in the us election in 2016.
According to the specialanklager Robert Mueller, who is in charge of an investigation of possible links between the then præsidentkandidats staff, and the Russian agents, gave Trumps kampagnechef, Paul Manafort, data for the Russian spies in 2016.
- It could well be a smokescreen from Trumps side, for he refuses to talk about the possible Russian interference. And when he talks about the wall, then it is the people put their focus on, explains Philip Christian Ulrich.
the Democrats: Trump is holding the nation hostage
president of the UNITED states has 'invented' a grænsekrise in its attempt to meet its hottest pre - election promise- a grænsemur against Mexico.
It takes the Democratic chairman of the House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, after Donald Trump called the situation at the southern border of 'an emergency'.
- President of the Trump must stop holding the american people hostage, and he should stop inventing a crisis and reopen the government.
that was the gist of it from Pelosi in response to the president's speech.
In the speech required Trump funding for the disputed grænsemur. At the same time, he stressed that he was willing to continue the partial shutdown of the state apparatus, until he gets his way.
the Democratic leadership in Congress, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. Photo: AP
Parts of the public sector in the UNITED states have been shut down ago 22. december. The shutdown has become a reality, because the Democrats refuse to earmark money for the border wall, and Trump refuses to sign a budget without it.
the budget crisis means that thousands of public sector employees are forced to work without pay. A similar number have been compelled to go on leave.
There has been more compromise, no money to the wall on the table with the support of both parties in Congress, but until now has Trump been firm in its demands.
Chuck Schumer, the Democratic leader in the Senate, took after the president's televised address space by generals Nancy Pelosis page in a reply to the president.
Just like Pelosi, he believes that the president manipulates the facts to get his wall.
- the President has chosen fear instead of facts, says Chuck Schumer, and adds:
- He has just used The White House to invent a crisis, instill fear and remove the attention from the chaos in its administration.
Policy - 9. jan. 2019 - at. 04:00 Trump in a speech to the nation: - How much blood must we lose