In Sweden, the confusion total.
It was originally planned that there should be nominated a candidate for denmark on Monday, and that a vote would then take place in the Riksdag (the Swedish parliament, ed.) Wednesday.
But only in the morning on Monday, it emerged that the left party will not let Socialdemokraternas leader, Stefan Löfven, prime minister, as the situation looks right now.
It has got to the Parliament president, Andreas Norlén, to criticize the process, that can now end with a vote, if not Löfven and Vänsterpartiets leader, Jonas Sjöstedt, can cut the gordian knot, they arrived in within 48 hours.
This chaos reigns in the degree on the other side of the Strait, where one is not at all in the house to reach a satisfactory intergovernmental agreement.
The possible government consisting of the social democrats and Miljöpartiet, with the support of the centre party and the Liberalerna want not that the left party is to have any influence.
But the former communist party must therefore, if Löfven will be sitting in the chair as prime minister, says senior researcher at the Danish Institute for International Studies, specializing in Swedish policy Hans Mouritzen:
- early issues reprinted material pirated have constantly tried to keep Sverigedemokraterna out, so in order to balance the situation, they will not have the old communists, even if they need them. Therefore, they have made the reservation that they come with, but not influence.
But midterpartiernes decision is not fall in the good soil of the left party, explains Hans Mouritzen:
- All thinking last Friday that the government was finally in place, because everyone thought that the left party would vote for Löfven. They don't want a civil government, but as it turns out, of course, that the party's representatives out in the country is furious to be kept outside.
- They will not vote for an agreement, where it says black on white that they should be kept outside. They see it as a provocation.
Jonas Sjöstedt, Vänsterpartiets leader, is the only person who right now stands in the way for a new government in Sweden. Photo: Aftonbladet/Lindahl, Björn
Shock in Sweden
Sweden has been without real leadership since the election of 9. september of last year, mainly because no one will play with the bad boy in the class, it indvandrerkritiske Sverigedemokraterna, believes Hans Mouritzen.
- All the fuss is basically about, that you has not found out how to solve the problem with the Sverigedemokraterna. Here is one so ended up with this here government, which now accounts, select to search against the left party, because under no circumstances would have Sverigedemokraterna as it.
While it has gone up for the swedes, that their new government, with a high probability of being on the Vänsterpartiets grace - with former communists in the ranks.
- This constellation is dependent on the left party, and has not at all talked about in Sweden. It was not an issue, but now it comes forward in the media, that now is just as addicted to them as you had been by the Sverigedemokraterna, even though the left party has its roots in communism. It is more shocked, says senior researcher Hans Mouritzen to Ekstra Bladet.
He considers it likely that Stefan Löfven and Jonas Sjöstedt, find a deal, so the Parliament the president can point to a cabinet.
- I Wonder if they will agree.
It means at the same time, there must be a statsministerafstemning in Parliament on Friday.
twice since the election, Parliament voted on a cabinet. In november voted a majority against the Moderate leader Ulf Kristersson, as prime minister.
this is The first time ever, that a cabinet has been defeated. A month later, it was so Stefan Löfvens turn to be defeated.
Successful it is, therefore, not Friday to reach an agreement on that point at Stefan Löfven, who held a fourth and final statsministerafstemning Friday 25. January.
Can the Riksdag not agree that, there shall be printed the election in Sweden.