Denmark's cheapest house was sold with record speed, and interest in the little house in Thyholm in Jutland was to say the least, overwhelming.
It reveals the real estate agent, Torben and environmental impact from Nybolig Thy and Thyholm.
the House in Møllegade was sold for 75.000 dollars. The minimalist price has also created publicity in the national media.
- Having volunteered immediately about 50 interested buyers. So I chose to convene the first three buyers so they could view the property.
The first few showed up at 11: 00, and they bought the house on the site. That was where shaking hands between sellers and buyers after a few minutes. So I had to go out to the other interested parties who were waiting to see the house, and tell them that the property was already sold. It was the the sad.
But as there was given to shaking hands, there was not so much to do, tells Torben environmental impact facing the Extra Leaf.
Torben and environmental impact reveals that the deal is not the fastest, he has carried out.
- But it's close, he laughs.
real estate Torben and environmental impact. Photo: Nybolig Thy and Thyholm
The little house was taken over largely the same from the new buyers.
- An elderly couple owned the house. They could not cope with it anymore and was quickly in a ældrebolig. Both the house and the garden needs a bit more than a loving hand. When the new buyers so the garden, which is a pure jungle, exclaimed the woman:
- It is going to take my father-in-law and a spade a few months to get cleared up here.
The new buyers are a young married couple from Jutland, which has plans to put the house in tip-top condition and use it as a residence number two.
Buyers have already started to renovate the house.
- They have told me that the people in the area are very happy, that now there are some people who will put the house in order. People knocking at the door and welcome them, tell the real estate agent.
He says that there are several good deals in the area.
- It is still a good time to buy, says Torben environmental impact.
the real Estate agent has never made a secret of that house in Møllegade is not exactly a luxury home.
I Said good jysk:
- There are dingy and require remediation. And then you have to use 10 liters of Ajax and 50 gallons of paint to get it cleaned and painted. But there is an OK kitchen and bathroom, and there is even a newer oil-fired boilers, says the real estate agent.
He had, moreover, promised the buyers to look past, when the property is set in the condition.
It is, however, not in the cards, he then also gets to sell the small house a second time.