Us president Donald Trump the requirements of the wall construction of the Mexican border and the house of representatives of the reluctance to grant process for funding has led to a situation where the federal government doesn't have a valid budget.
the Us federal government's partial closure has lasted for two weeks, and more than 800,000 state employees is therefore laid off.
– This is a much wider problem than 800 000 people laid off. This has taken the income of millions of people, said Washington resident chef Mikko Kosonen .
– When you first add that 800 000 people among their family and then all the small or bigger companies, which are customers of the state employees are, then the figure rises to a few million.president Trump is not going to own the speech of their included back off the wall plans. The image in the Trump exits a news conference on Sunday. EPA/AOP
the Long career of the Finnish embassy's head chef made Kosonen opened the Bartender Cafe last spring in Washington. Nordic food offered by the cafe's clients, a large part is for state employees who buy breakfast on the way to work, and go out to dinner, for example salmon soup for lunch.
washington's food suppliers have hailed the compliments Mikko variety of food and pastries, but that doesn't help companies when customers run out of money.
customer numbers fell by half immediately, after the government closed. January is slow anyway, but this is catastrophic. In washington there is a lot of small restaurant-sector entrepreneurs, with customers, most of it is state employees. Now when the money does not come to anyone, so entrepreneurs have to either lay off workers or at least reduce their hours in their. Washington is usual the less people but also because of the popular museums are closed, and therefore, the tourists leave to come to town.
Kosonen is concerned about the proliferation of widespread impact on washingtonians workers and entrepreneurs to live.
I've been in contact as well as the city's leader that the senate take the lead, because I want them to understand how big this is. News talk 800 000 people laid off, but the problem does not really stop there.Mikko Kosonen, the restaurant has lost a government shutdown due to the abundance of visitors Merja Laakso pawns
is one of a laid-off state employees. He works for the faa in the flow of information modernisation of the project manager.
– This is the second time I have laid off the government locks. The last time I had to continue working without pay for a couple of weeks, but now I've been completely laid off. Christmas and new year was pretty good to be home, but now I was already ready to go back to work.
it is difficult for Me to understand, that the state government headed by a people who do not know how to make a budget and not able to work things out. This country has been government for over 200 years. What's so difficult? And these things you should already know?
the Trappings of Koppanen is concerned about many of his associates and friends, the livelihoods of more than their own.
– the Government has closed quite a few times, but the state employees are always ultimately been paid for the period. In all the agencies is, however, a lot of private entrepreneurs to workers who are not state payroll. They barely receive a salary for this period. They should, however, pay the rent or mortgage this month.
president Trump calls without pay for the remaining workers to negotiate with landlords with, and at the same time she calls the landlord to be nice to the tenants. The president said he was willing to keep the government closed for months or even years, to get his budget money for the border wall.
When he was asked in Friday's press conference how he believes the workers can survive for months or years without pay, so he said, that the end justifies the means.
the Trappings of the cowl-is the peak of training, which would be in demand also in the private sector.
– I chose the state as the employer, because I want to work for the common good. I could go for private work and get rich, but aviation government to be able to do work that really matters. Finnish my husband Markku is a pilot, and I do sort of work on its behalf, that he is safe in the workplace. Or when Markku tampere relatives came to the village, so they, too, are flight journey safe.
my Employer should, however, only as a favor to keep me and my co-workers better care. Now we are mere pawns.Suzanne Mullin Koppanen criticizes the regime. Suzanne Bullock without them the album the scope of the problem
the administration of the escrow affected the most in the capital in Washington, but the side effect is also large in many other states. The website WalletHub study barrier effects in different states, using as criteria, inter alia, federal employees, food aid number of recipients and access to the national parks closures during the period. Washington after barrier seemed the most New Mexico, Maryland, Hawaii and Alaska states.
the most well-known natural attractions are part of the federal national park network, and when the government closes, so the gate remain closed in many national parks. Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana state located in the world's first national park, Yellowstone is known for varied by nature and hot springs. It is visited every year by 3.5 million people. Also it would have been close to two weeks ago, but the park on the edge of the travel company offered to pay park staff salaries, so the park would remain open.
If the barrier is prolonged, so it seems like most food aid recipients in the wallet. In the united states 38 million low-income the most receive state aid to buy groceries. The program has a budget for emergency purposes, but it is not enough a few weeks longer.