you Went and thought that pottery was something for older women or infants, yes, so you could almost not be more wrong.
At least not if you ask the actor Pelle Emil Hebsgaard, who is shooting for 'Ceramic-fight', there is a kind of 'The great bagedyst' - just with clay instead of dough.
- I have been allowed to be cocky, sultry and dirty - everything, what I like, told the 30-year-old Hebsgaard to the Extra Blade, having met him and the lady, Claudia Rex, for the premiere of 'the Green Book' in the Grand Tuesday night.
- It is skidesjovt, he added about the job, which is his first as a tv-host.
- It becomes TV2 really happy with, enough time to pick out Claudia Rex with a laugh.
Pelle Emil Hebsgaard and Claudia Rex at the premiere of 'the Green Book'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
'Ceramics-the fight' is based on the BBC programme 'The Great Pottery Throw Down', which has been previously shown on TV2 under the name of 'The great pottedyst'.
But now there is a English version on the way, which is expected to be the premiere 1. may.
- you Must have your hands dirty?
- Yes, but not so much.
- you Can turn a nice vase, as the saying goes ...?
- No, not at all. But I have fun with it, he assured.
Show this posting on Instagram
On the again Jo it is 100% surely me who has been the... #keramikkamp @tv2danmark @teamplayersagency
Pelle Emil Hebsgaard is otherwise known as musicalskuespiller and has starred in 'Beethoven' and 'Aladdin'.
He and Claudia Rex stood forth as a couple in may 2017, when they had met each other through mutual acquaintances.
- But she lands just right in front of me, and then turns everything sparks. All the gears just says dikke-dikke-dik. So we are very, very happy, he told Extra Bladet, after a few weeks with the Rex.
Claudia Rex over for Simon Christmas in 'dancing with the stars'. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Just half a year after the pair was also engaged, and in the summer they said yes to each other in Frederiksborg castle Chapel in Hillerød.
Claudia Rex is after his career as a dancer in 'dancing with the stars' cast over radio. She is a daily host on Radio 100, but also she has more tv in the pipeline.
- We sit and write on some different programs with me as the host. Some factual programmes, " she says secretively.