Now, there is a further good reason to use plenty of butter.
James Price has earned a small fortune at his holiday home in Nykøbing Sjælland, where a season of 'Eat with Price' is recorded.
The 59-year-old tv chef bought the 112 square metre cottage for 1.285.000 crowns in 2000 and put it up for sale for 5.5 million kronor in the autumn of last year.
the Cottage has a fine view to the Kattegat. Photo: real estate agent Pernille Sams
After it have been on the market for just a month, gave James Price shaking hands on the deal.
Of the newly secured deed stated in the price: 5.250.000 euros.
Despite the impact of a quarter of a million dollars, prices James Price happy over sales.
- It was certainly welcome news, for we had even put it up for sale. It was not something we were forced to, he says.
the Profit of four million is being used to finance the purchase of an apartment in the south of France, where James Price is planning to enjoy some of his retirement with the missus.
- My dear wife and I would like to try something new - a small place in the south of France.
- You can't get everything in life at once, and therefore we thought, that it had to be now, before we become old and do not bother to throw ourselves into something new, " says James Price.
Even if the cottage can be characterized as an investment, stresses James Price, he is not any journalists.
- I have never, ever interested me in wonder. I bought it because it was so beautiful a place. I bought it not with a view to sell.
- I only seemed that it was a great place to have a cottage, and we have had incredibly much to the delight of it through the years.
James Price lives on a daily basis in his villa in Gentofte, north of Copenhagen, but he should not own yet a house.
Therefore it was early decided that boligkøbet in the south of France would be the opportunity.
- We thought that if it were to be viable in the long term, we would have something that didn't require a lot of maintenance, explains James Price.