One should not be touchy in the debate on the minkavl.
Erhvervsordførerne Torsten Schack Pedersen (V), and Hans Kristian Skibby (DF) takes in a furious attack stuck in dyrevelfærdsordfører Søren Egge Rasmussen (EL), after he calls the Danish minkavl made to the past.
He is completely wrong afmarcheret in relation to the impact.
- Politicians must learn to incorporate what the consequences of their policy proposals are, and if you suggest it here, from a dyreetisk perspective, one must read up the many consequences, the proposal will have, " says Hans Kristian Skibby.
the Unity idea of a ban has been given new life, after that in less than a week has broken out coronasmitte on two Danish minkfarme.
Studies have shown that in the one case are the same virusvariant, which has infected both the mink, a staff member on the minkfarmen and employees and beboboere in a nursing home in Hjørring, where one of the employees at the minkfarmen have his daily walk.
Mink in Denmark
Denmark is a large producer of mink pelts from the country's button 1400 minkgårde.
the Industry employs about 6000 people in Denmark.
Mink is living by nature on the banks of streams, lakes, on small islands, wetlands, in port areas and in the urban areas.
Minkens diet consists mainly of fish and birds, small mammals, and crayfish. Minken can therefore be a threat facing waterfowl populations.
(Source: ministry of environment/Danish minkavlere)
- We have several times made proposals on the conduct of the mink in Denmark from a dyreetisk point of view. Mink must not live close together in small cages. They live alone in nature, on large areas of land by streams.
And now there came a new dimension, and we should have investigated the extent to which minkfarmene also may have health consequences, says Søren Egge Rasmussen.
DF'eren affejer, to Søren Egge Rasmussen's point about, that the Danish mink suffer.
- It is the skins that are WelFur-approved and produced under high control. They are not in Poland or China, so if you just prohibits the the here industry are mink produced in Shanghai instead, says Hans Kristian Skibby.
If the Device puts a stop to Danish minkavl, according to Torsten Schack Pedersen cost billions of dollars in export earnings and thousands of jobs.
- It is so easy to say that it does not have any implications, but how many health care assistants'are does it cost?
Unity has walk in an ideological showdown against a profession, they do not like, and it exhibits, of course, that the with where the money should come from, not something Police care about, says Torsten Schack Pedersen.
Mink is living by nature on the banks of streams, lakes, on small islands, wetlands, in port areas and in the urban areas. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
According to Søren Egge Rasmussen, Torsten Schack Pedersen's economic point of nonsense.
- If you use the argument, can we produce anything - cluster and child labour, he says.
Hans Kristian Skibby offers check:
- It is a corny argument.
- We live in a very large extent of trade with other countries, including with the trade of mink fur, but the bear evidently not a political party, living by voices at the stone bridge, from wanting to close the minkproduktionen in Jutland.
- This is what Unity is proposing, but I think we have enough unemployment in Denmark, " says Hans Kristian Skibby.
See also: Danish dog infected with coronavirus
See also: Coronaudbrud in Hjørring: It is good news
See also: Coronasmittet minkavler: Just not to euthanize all the animals
See also: seven Additional infected with the corona at the north nursing home