- We are working on to make 15. June for a day when we all can return to Europe:
15. June can be a bit of a european D-day of tourism.
so says the Italian minister for foreign affairs Luigi Di Maio to the tv channel Skytg24, about the conversations he has had the past few days with ministers from other EU countries - including the important country of transit Austria:
Germany's plan to re-open the 15. June.
And we are also working with Austria and other EU countries, on a reboot, says Di Maio, therefore, dream that his country can open for the holiday - and the north europeans in less than three weeks.
Coronavirus, Di Maio: “Il 15 giugno è il d-day della ripartenza per il turismo europeo” https://t.co/LzgRt7Y0Jr— Sky tg24 (@SkyTG24) May 26, 2020
yesterday opened a part of the Spanish beaches after coronanedlukningen, and the Spanish government announced at the same time, that foreigners can get rid of the 14-day quarantine, if they enter after the d. 1. July.
Lo más difícil ha quedado atrás. Desde julio reactivamos gradualmente el turismo internacional, levantamos la cuarentena y aseguramos condiciones de seguridad sanitaria
Prepárate#sanidad #seguridad May 25, 2020
- The worst of coronakrisen is now behind us.
- And from 1. July we will gradually re-open the international tourism.
- No quarantine, but ensure sanitary measures, writes the Spanish foreign minister Arancha González.
According to Statistics Denmark, Spain and Italy some of the most popular holiday destinations for danes, but what are you thinking?
See also: Busy: No room for the danes in the Danish holiday cottages