Ahmed thought until a year and a half ago, that he was the father of three children: a boy and twin girls. Children he had together with the girlfriend, Rikke.
But one day it all changed for the small family. Ahmed was not the father of the two little girls of six months.
the Danger to the girls was a completely different, a stranger, as She is without Ahmeds knowledge had promised that she would be the surrogate mother for.
the Story of Peter, who volunteered as a surrogate mother for couples who were involuntarily childless, and subsequently cheated the pairs of children and money, was Tuesday evening, shown on TV2.
today Ahmed the settlement with the idea that he still was not the father of Rikke two little girls, but it has not been an easy process to work towards the acceptance of the whole complicated situation.
- It has been really hard, but there is, thankfully, gone a year and a half. Everything becomes easier with time, but of course you can feel it all over again now, where it comes up, tell Ahmed to Ekstra Bladet.
For everyday work Ahmed as an educator in the greater Copenhagen area. He tells that to his female colleagues have been good to provide support and listen to him in the difficult time.
the 44-year-old Ahmed has today not much is left over for Andrew, when he has difficulty to understand how she could cheat the aspiring couple of their money and the opportunity to be parents and to him for farrollen to the two small girls.
But although he does not understand her actions, so he can not avoid Rikke.
- In the beginning, I had it, also, if me and Stephen had a common child, then I would never see her or the girls again. But how can you not say, when we have a boy together. We have an interaction at least the next 15 years, says Ahmed.
the Twins are in day two year old, and they still look Ahmed, but only when he is past the eksens house to retrieve their shared son. The girls are excited for Ahmed, and the three awards of hugs and smiles with one another, for he refuses to take the distance for the twins. For as he says: it's not their fault.
- I can't say, ’away with you, I will not have anything with you to do, for you were not mine anyway’, he says.
most who have seen the documentary 'The fake surrogate mother', which was shown on TV2 on Tuesday night, will wonder why Ahmed did not had a suspicion, since She was pregnant with the twins.
the couple had had major problems getting the children together. They had spent many years to create a little life, before the using of the test-tube method in 2014 could finally call themselves parents to a common child.
- I suspect nothing at all. You have heard of couples who have been trying to have children for many years, so either adopt, or you succeed with a test tube or artificial insemination. When it has subsided, and thoughts are away from to make a child, then the lady suddenly pregnant. I thought that that was how it was for us, that she suddenly became pregnant without problems, that it was a success story.
- I had it like this, when she was on holiday with her friend without me, so we should just have sex before she took off. I would have been suspicious if we had not had sexual intercourse, in a month, before she took off, says Ahmed.
Rikke has a total of five children. The major lives on Funen with their father, and the three small children at home with Rikke. According to Ahmed so there is not any of the five children, who know the truth about the twins ' birth.
- The two stores, the father and the stepmother will wait to say anything. They have said to me that they will wait as long as possible to say anything to the children. My son understands nothing of it here, he was the four in October last year, says Ahmed.
Rikke at the well, to her ex-girlfriend appeared in the broadcast on TV2. Ahmed tells that She in no ways has been interested in talking with him about the surrogate mother case and the transmission.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from Rikke, but she has not returned our inquiries.
Ahmeds name is fabricated, the editors know his real identity.