It is not possible to get away from that there is the two legendary AIK player who takes over the island of Djurgården.
Gage played in hockeyallsvenskan for AIK in twelve years, and with its SM-gold in 1992 and 1998 and three cups together with Krister Nordin the AIK:are that have won the most titles.
– The first few days I got some remarks from buddies who are AIK:are but also positive reactions from people who are djurgårdare. But so is it in this industry, " says Lagerlöf.
league seasons, AIK, his first league goal he scored against Djurgården in may 1986 and set a record with his five goals when AIK won with 9-3 against Brage 1993. In 1992 it became the national CHAMPIONSHIP with the club.
" It was in the stone age, says Bergstrand with a laugh.
the Year after he left the AIK with the words, ”I had a huge AIK-heart, but it was a boring ending”.
In the compilation ”500 AIK:are” get Lagerlöf asked which is his favorite team the whole of life.
and something of crap from fans who think that they betrayed their old club, they have not noticed.
– We believe that Djurgården fits us good, we have been well cared for and like the people in the club, there are good conditions, " says Bergstrand.
When Djurgården's sporting director Bosse Andersson came up with the question if they wanted to take over after Özcan Melkemichel was the answer given, and you wanted to do it together.
" We feel comfortable with each other and want to continue together. Bosse Andersson also want to see shared leadership, it is not so many of those who work as we do, so it fits in well with him too good, " says Bergstrand.”We want to know the business and see how we exploit people and resources best,” says Thomas Gage, who together with Kim Bergstrand has taken over as the coach in Djurgården. Photo: Roger Turesson
changes will the new couple do not do, at least not initially.
" We're going to a club with a lot of competent people, then you can't come and say that all that you have done in the past is wrong, you have done a lot of good stuff. We want to know the business and see how we exploit people and resources best, " says Lagerlöf.
It was in the middle of november that the island of Djurgården, made clear by Bergstrand and Lagerlöf.
– since Then we have tried to obtain us an idea of the business but we also felt that we needed to be available and gather force, " says Lagerlöf.
On Tuesday morning led the first training in Vinnarhallen at Bosön. They had pretty good track of the names of the players, although a few were presented the same morning.
I drove fast on Jesper Karlström when I would write out the abbreviations on the coachblocket, recognizing Lagerlöf.
– The lack of any forward. We'll see how it goes with the (Aliou) Badji, right now it seems to be a big risk that he goes forward in his career and then needed the absolute reinforcement forward.
Bergstrand pant even after a central midfielder.
" We have good inner midfield but need someone who breaks the pattern, that is what is on the agenda right now. A player who want to control and set and be happy to have the ball.Kevin Walker in the foreground during a löpövning. In the middle, in the orange vest, visible Adam Bergmark, new striker from Gefle IF. Photo: Roger Turesson
Midfielder Kevin Walker makes his fifth season in the Club shirt. He noticed a certain difference in the workout compared to before.
" It was well most of the warming, it is fun with some new stuff, one never stops to learn new things.
– There, we may take the at a coffee sometime, " says Walker with a laugh.New goalie PK Bråtveit in action during the training session. Photo: Roger Turesson
Kramkalas when Kennedy visited Hammarbys premiärträning