Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Kongresse Newsteam Mercedes Benz sexto calor

Terrible death: Child strangled by baby monitor

A tragic accident took place 25. October last year, when Danielle Duggan found his little daughter dead in the crib. Now she warns other parents, so it can be

- 42 reads.

Terrible death: Child strangled by baby monitor

A tragic accident took place 25. October last year, when Danielle Duggan found his little daughter dead in the crib.

Now she warns other parents, so it can be avoided in the future.

The story brings several international media, including the New York Post and the Daily Mail.

Jessica was only 18 months old. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix

Like so many times before was the american mother of his little daughter, 18 months old, Jessica, to sleep in the cot. The mother placed the babyalarmen on a shelf above the cot.

Later she discovered that the alarm had moved.

the 31-year-old mother entered the bedroom, froze.

the Cord which connects the babyalarmen with the outlet, had wrapped itself around the little Jessica's throat.

- I removed the cord with the same. My husband, Jason, phoned for an ambulance while I gave her first aid, said Danielle Duggan to the media.

But it was already too late. 18 months old Jessica was lying lifeless in the cot.

- We gave first aid in ten minutes. At the time she was already gone, but we did it, until the ambulance arrived. It was very traumatizing, as you can probably imagine, says the mother.

Jessica was picked up by a akutlægehelikopter and flown to the nearest hospital. That was their little girl declared dead.

- We will encourage parents to be extra opmærksommme. You have to pack everything in, which can be dangerous. The power cord was even out of reach. The power cord was also stored behind the shelf and ran along the wall, says Danielle Duggan.

Police believe that a crime has occurred. But they can not point to how the cord exactly ended up around the child's neck. Cord sat namely fixed to the wall.

- You will need to think out of the box, when you must ensure his child's room. All the things that you think may be dangerous, children will come in contact with, sounds it from the parents.

Little Jessica was their only child.

Now, the family has started a GoFundMe to help beredskabsfolkene from akutlægehelikopteren, who work voluntarily.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.