Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook
Featured Ahmaud Abery Porter Moser LaMarcus Aldridge Stephen Curry Elderly Americans

reads.

Technician without training checks 286 gas boilers: Only after there is CO-dead fell, was firm less lax
Ribbon, Two technicians of the firm ADK from Kontich were not trained for the control of gas installations but carried out nevertheless hundreds of checks. In april 2015 had had such a careless control fatal consequences: the 82-year-old Julia Spoelders from Ribbon died from CO poisoning. The managers and the technicians of ADK stand for the right.

On the morning of 1 april 2015 had the single Julia Spoelders not as usually her blinds picked up from the apartment in the Kinderstraat in Ribbon. The police were brought in. That hit is hard to ignore, Julia lying in her seat. She was rushed to the specialized department of the military hospital in Neder-over-Heembeek, but died in the course of the evening.

The family insists that she is a mother Julia by the lax approach of the firm ADK. “Mother has her whole life in the Kinderstraat lived. When the family house became too large, they moved into an apartment. Also in the Kinderstraat, there she was standing on. When 82-year-old, she moved with her plan. Each day she made her trip. That she had for years can do. Her death was easy to avoid if everyone is properly his work had done. It is incomprehensible that the firm hundreds of checks by a non-trained technician is allowed to perform. There were many more victims might fall.”

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.