the Judgment is not only about libel. It is about political abuse of power, in which the three politicians have spread lies and falsehoods directed at public persons.
so says Sherin Khankan, who on Wednesday morning has lost his civil lawsuit against the three politicians.
the 45-year-old Sherin Khankan is very concerned over the verdict, even if she is in domskendelsen said that she had won the 'no matter what'.
She says that the order provides Naser Khader a 'greencard' to continue his terrorizing of her as private and public person.
- This is not only about law. It's all about, that they have availed an opportunity to make accusations against me, which I have refuted, says Sherin Khankan and mentions that the three politicians 'have lost in the public'.
On the way, I feel that it is a victory for me in the end, for all can see that the politicians have used their power to undermine me and my peaceful ngo, she says.
of The three politicians has not been acquitted. They are hiding behind a immunitetsregel. Therefore, it is a black day for democracy, says Sherin Khankan.
- It is unacceptable that I have had to contend with this case. I feel I have been stronger however. I'm a public person, I'm an activist, and therefore it makes no sense that I must be a supporter of the barbaric normal and be radical islamist, says Sherin Khankan, who is a director of Exitcirklen, which is an organisation that fights against mental and physical violence against women and men.
- I have been with the French president, who has praised me for my work. It is not only a recognition of my work, but in reality it is an endorsement of everything that I stand for, is not problematic, she explains.
the Judgment freder the three politicians ' freedom of expression and their charges, which was aimed at Sherin Khankan and Khaterah Parwani, who back in 2017 were granted 680.000 million from the rate adjustment pool.
Khader regret no words against Khankan in the libel action
member of parliament Naser Khader (K) no regrets, as he has said and written about Sherin Khankan, who is the director of Exitcirklen and the imam.
he said Tuesday, after The high Court rejects a case of defamation against him as well as folketingskollega Marcus Knuth (K) and former member of parliament Martin Henriksen (DF). Among other things, because of their status as folketingspolitikere, which gives them immunity.
- I'm happy with the result, that I have been acquitted. The prosecutor has had a black, islamist past, and that is fair enough, if you have become smarter, but you have to admit it, says Khader.
the Case has been going on for two-three years, and it has been an irritating matter to have hanging over your head. I stand by what I have written, and I have been the court's words, says Khader.
In the case, Sherin Khankan sued the three politicians to have inked her on the criminal show in an email. In the email they wrote to other udlændingeordførere that Sherin Khankan had extreme positions.
the high Court rejects the case because mps can not be held responsible for their utterances in the Folketing. Unless the Danish Parliament has given its consent, and it is not the case in this case.
the Party was in addition to the email also sued for on Facebook to have called Sherin Khankan of the radical islamist. The part has The high Court acquitted him.
- I have been accused of some other thing than the other two. And it is I have been acquitted for. It is the key for me. The booklets I more than the second, says Khader.
With 'the other' refers Khader obviously, he is protected by the basic law, § 57. Thus The high Court did not go further with the matter on the content in the email.
- You can't have, to people in a timely manner and early in the plaintiff mps, because you disagree with them. It is, as the judgment emphasises, have I grasped at my lawyer, says Khader.
He refuses to save the case behind its status as a member of parliament.
- I have not asked for immunity, says Khader.
In the email, as the three politicians were behind, they tried to get stopped for an appropriation of 680.000 € to Exitcirklen.
the Politicians wrote, among other things, that Khankan was to have defended the whippings as punishment for adultery. It was in an article from 2011.
Her lawyer has pointed out that Khankan in the article's introduction, writes that she is opposed to barbaric punishments. /ritzau/