really Take my hat off to Trump in this situation.
- It is good good..
How to write the nation's! Turbobollen in one of the 300+ comments that have been written about the meeting between Donald Trump, and North korea's leader, Kim Jong-un, was confirmed by The White House in the night.
And Turbobollen is not the only one who welcomes one of the world's most entrenched conflicts might be resolved in the meeting that shall take place in may.
- If the Trump - against all odds - manage to persuade north Korea to drop their nuclear weapons - and not just freeze it - then it's a holding on a time desarmerer a the world's most difficult conflicts, and a possible nuclear war.
- And if so, is Donald Trump topkandidat to get the Nobel peace prize, writes Wolfgang Hansson in a column in the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet and Norwegian TV2 says show em the UNITED states-know Eirik Bergersen also the peace prize:
- It is too early to say what this leads to.
- It is the kind of thing that american presidents do at the end of their terms in the hope that the Nobel prize.
And maybe get Donald J. Trump Nobel prize, if the meeting leads to the fact that nuclear weapons will be destroyed on the Koreahalvøen, says Bergersen for TV2.no. And on the nation! is there more hope for an agreement between the UNITED states and north Korea:
- The Obama could not even achieve in 8 years.... He was a hell of a svagp.loader, writes the nation! Stanglakrids, but what do you think?
Barack Obama got the Nobel peace prize in 2009. Donald Trump has been nominated for the prize in years. Do you think he gets it? the