the VEDBÆK (Ekstra Bladet): - Where is it insanely. Completely insanely! I think never, I have experienced something similar.
How to described the Trørødskolens otherwise quiet captain, Magnus Vernon, the insane drama, which on Wednesday sent Vedbæk-placed in the finals of the Ekstra Bladet Skolefodbold.
twice had the home team the visiting Amager-boys from Højdevangens School way down in the bag. But both times, shortly before the slutfløjt and in the prolonged duration appeared udeholdets indomitable fighters up again like a cork stopper, which is impossible to keep under water.
Magnus was constantly on guard in the central defense. Photo: Henrik Schou
Definitely from the stain
First in the shoot-out drew nordsjællænderne the longest straw and redeemed the ticket for the final in Vejle, denmark 25. april by scoring on all three attempts, while Højdevangens School first blew two shots over the goal, before Adam Ahmad foolish tjattede the crucial kick, right into the arms of keeper Oliver Sinding with a slattent attempt a ’Panenka’.
- It was wild to stand and look at straffesparkene. We were thankfully incredibly sharp on our own, while they missed three out of four. I should have kicked off the fifth kick, but so far, we fortunately never. I am sick happy for, since I've never kicked a penalty in my life, said Magnus Vernon, who in the midst of the euphoria, also took the seriousness and ærekærhed forward, that both characterizes his person and play the track.
- It was piss annoying that we even had to go out in the penalty shootout. After a bad start we started to sit on them physically and win the dueling. It gave us space to play our game. Anyway, they came back two times, and it is møgirriterende, when you are centerforsvarer, said the 15-year-old captain, who otherwise played a more than approved fight in the rear rank, where he made sure to close the many individualists from Højdevangens School all the way down.
the Captain, is not hesitate to go into dueling. Photo: Henrik Schou
See also: See the characters from the semifinals
the top scorer of the Mahdi Alawie got not a leg to the ground, and when Adam Ahmad had shone with 1-0-the goal after a short-term game, so you don't more to him for the rest of the fight – except when he's complaining to teammates, opponents or the judge.
- Our coach had been out to see Højdevangens School, and he had told us, we would need to close Adam Ahmad down to cover him out in the field. It failed at the føringsmålet, but as soon as we walked up to him and the other technicians, so they spent more time on everything else than it, as they should. How is it typically with the small technicians. They don't like, when you tackle hard on them, sounded the correct analysis from the Magnus Vernon, who constantly read spilsituationerne cleverly and disassembled most of the attacks before they became intractable.
Vernon's style of play are reminiscent of a certain player, who now manages FC Copenhagen defence in the League – and it is no coincidence, if you ask Trørødskolens trainer, Christopher Kaas:
- I went to a class under Andreas Bjelland, when he went here on Trørødskolen. Magnus reminds me very much of Bjelland when he was 15 years old. I have said to Magnus that it is in no way too late to take major steps in its development and enter into Bjellands footsteps. It is not the worst career, he has the time in, it sounded from Christopher Kaas, who wasn't done with praising his captain, even if it was not him who ruled semi-final with the scores.
Magnus makes it to its stable shape. He is an invaluable type for our team. We do not have many verbal leaders, but it outweighs Magnus. He directs and is my extended arm on the pitch. His bottom level is just so high, and I have never seen him play a bad match. A bit like, yes, Andreas Bjelland.
Jublen would never end, as finalepladsen came in the house. Photo: Henrik Schou
See also: Big thriller decided on penalties
The high bottom level or perhaps closer to the top level – get Magnus Vernon need in the final, when Nymarkskolen from Svendborg put up with big Tobias Lauridsen in front and the smaller creators Magnus Brandt, Gustav Storm and William Jensen.
- Our defense and I am going to be 120 per cent ready to play the finale. We should probably be well prepared. Both because our coach is extremely good, and because we usually read everything about the opponent on eb.dk. But most of all, because I think we have a piss skilled team who are good on the ball both offensively and defensively, said Magnus Vernon, who has a completely different wish to the finals than the objective spectators.
- It does damn well not be so dramatic again. It will hardly be to keep to. We can just grab the cup with a confident 2-0's!
Hear from Magnus here: