The alleged death shooter of Utrecht has been known to act and declared to have acted alone. The Prosecutor's office said. Him a murder conviction in a terrorist intent threatens.
After the fatal shooting in Utrecht, the alleged perpetrator is guilty. The man admitted to have in the Tram, and three people were killed and five more injured in the shooting. The 37-Year-old have declared to have acted alone, said the spokesman for the Prosecutor's office, and Frans Zonneveld.
The subject will still be investigated. The authority had declared yesterday, to check if had been paired private problems with a radical ideology and it had therefore come to the attack. This includes, among other things, a psychiatric opinion should be created. A crime of passion excludes the charges in the meantime. There is also no evidence that the perpetrator has one of his victims known, it said.
The Prosecutor's office filed charges for murder in a terrorist intention. It is based on a letter that was found in the getaway vehicle of the man.
In the vicinity of the crime scene people laid down flowers to remember the victims.Multiple
The alleged shooter was arrested on Monday evening after long hours of investigation fixed a record. He is in custody. Gökmen T. was already a police came in the last seven years, always in conflict with the law. According to media reports, he is already convicted of attempted murder and was due to the suspicion of a rape in court.
investigators accuse the Suspect Gökmen, T., on Monday, in a tram in Utrecht to have shot and killed three people. Seven others were injured, three of them seriously.