A man in their 40s agreed to continue to sit in custody while awaiting trial. For the other two men – a 35-year-olds and the second in the 55-years of age – conducted negotiations on omhäktning on Tuesday, tells the prosecutor Hanna Cardell.
– Both continued to omhäktade, " she says.
in the suspected murder case where more and more details indicate a macabre events. In december came the information that the police had found the remains of a person, but then wanted to not go out with exactly what location these were found. A preliminary investigation of a suspected murder began, and according to the häktningsframställan is the suspected crime scene, an apartment in the centre of san francisco.
Police linked since the discovery of the remains to a notification which had been made some time before that, when a woman claimed that a man had been murdered. The current event must have occurred on the night of the 25-26 October.
you do not identify the remains of the dead person – and therefore could not establish that it was indeed the person that the notification of a suspected murder was concerned.
Hanna Cardell says that it currently assumes that it is the same person, but confess to still not have a secure identity of the dead.
– It is still so that you do not have a defined id. But there is nothing to suggest that it is not the person.
At the moment, the man in the 40-year-olds suspected of murder. The other two are suspected of murder, or alternatively, complicity to murder, alternatively breach of griftefriden.
– unfortunately I can't say anything about it at the moment, " says Hanna Cardell.
Residents in the area, says the DN that the police have heard for a missing person. A resident says that the police then have shown a picture of a man in an estimated 30-40 years of age. But the person in the picture should not have been resident in the area, though he occasionally came to visit.
– There is no one that I associate with the house in all cases, " says DN's reporting agents.
Hanna Cardell says that the investigation is continuing, adding that it is still in its initial phase. Still waiting on the results of a technical study that may provide further answers as to what has happened and who the remains belong to. Until further notice, they remain three suspicious men in custody until at least 5 February.
– We are waiting on a decision from the NFC (National forensiskt centre, ed.) and they have given a preliminary notice that they will not have a result, on 5 February, either, " says Hanna Cardell.