the firm is, as we know the name of Rasmus paludan's indvandrerkritiske lot, but if you are writing tight-course.com in your web browser, you enter a website with a message that is miles away from the City and co. is known for.
'A Denmark, where history sits at the heart and not in the etniciteten and skin. A Denmark, where the tight course set against the equality and inclusiveness', is on the website mino.dk, you are guided to.
the Man, who has bought the address tight rate.dk, called Abdel Aziz Mahmoud and is among other things known for its programs in the DR, among other things, count 'Family, from Lærkevej'.
Journalist and tv host Abdel Aziz Mahmoud has ended up in paludan's eye. Photo: Finn Frandsen
He has also written the book 'How do you speak great English!' on its Danish-palestinian family's and his own experiences to build a life in Denmark and his views on the Danish debate on immigration.
In postings on Instagram and Facebook, he writes:
'I have come to buy the domain tight-course.dk. Upsii. We need a Tight Course against a united Denmark' and adds:
'Ps. We are experiencing heavy traffic on the website for the time being. Any bids on why?'.
the Association, as Abdel - among by the help of the traffic from the tight-course.dk-address - trying to create awareness about, called Mino Denmark, and according to their own description, a non-profit association, working for 'a community with engaged and assimilated minoritetsborgere'.
the firm-the chairman, Rasmus Paludan, is not enthusiastic about Abdel and his measures to redirect traffic from the firm to the Mino Denmark.
- It is of course not legally, when you fraudulently deceives people, and it is quite blatantly illegal use of our trademark. We intend to bring him before the board of appeal for domain names. The possibility of donations is the greater of Mino Denmark, when being led traffic to their website from a very well known party, of which many are seeking information about the right now, says Rasmus Paludan to the Extra Magazine and continues:
- I also feel it is a characteristic of an employee of the DR, that he is so criminal. It is very normal for the ræverøde the traitors in the DR, that they believe that they are so morally pure, that they think 'to hell with the law'. He is the archetype of those we are fighting against - that is, criminal samfundstabere.
the Rasmus Paludan is not a fan of Abdel and the association Mino Denmark, which he believes has an opposite political profile in relation to the firm. Photo: Mogens Flindt
the Rasmus Paludan is, incidentally, not a big fan of Abdel, which he believes belongs to the kulturradikale elite.
- He is the worst president I could imagine to the association. He is not a minority. He is on the parnasset. He is one of the most high-profile non-Danish perker-journalists or entertainers there is. Compared to be unskilled palestinian in Denmark, so does he himself really well. He becomes the almost only beaten by the much more appealing Yahya Hassan, says Paludan and adds to Abdel belong to the category of persons should be thrown out of the country.
- It shows something about how sick society is, that there is someone who can find to mention him as a dane. Now let be, he never. He has shown many times that he has a rotten soul and is tainted in his mind. In addition, when he is Denmark, as he tries to transform to his sick country, " says Rasmus Paludan.
the Rasmus Paludan and Abdel Aziz Mahmoud have widely different visions for Denmark. Photo: Mogens Flindt/Philip Davali
Abdel themselves are taking the whole matter with equanimity and give thanks with a twinkle in his eye Paludan in order to benefit the Mino Denmark's case.
- I have not heard of this party before. But if this Rasmus Paludan wants the domain, he can just take contact to us. After all, he has helped to double our membership in a few hours, says Abdel Extra Magazine and also adds that he compared to the purely factual in paludan's opinions would like to clarify that he is not unskilled, but trained as a journalist and also not permanent in the DR, but working freelance for mediehuset, while he concurrently fit other activities.
After Ekstra Bladet has spoken with Rasmus Paludan, he has written for DK Hostmaster and requested that the tight-course.dk immediately be suspended.
On behalf of the party firm I hereby request that the domain tight-course.dk shall be suspended in accordance with section 9.3 of DK Hostmasters terms and conditions.
There is talk that a private individual has bought the domain and through the domain sends the traffic on to the association MINO Denmark, which has a completely different policy than the Tight Course.
Our potential voters will therefore not be led to our website but to a website with an opposite political profile.
This violates the important public interest (illegal influence of the general election 2019). Since the choice can be printed at any time, so the matter may not await a decision from the complaints Board for Domain names.
Also satisfy the conditions for suspension in accordance with section 9.2 of manifest confusion.
the Rasmus Paludan, party leader.