It was a short pleasure, as Pamela Anderson and Jon Peters started 2020 to be married. 12 days later, they divorced again, it was reported at that time from them.
Now 52-year-old Pamela Anderson more on the marriage with the 12 year old film producer. It happens in an interview with the New York Times, where 'Baywatch'star claims that the marriage was never legally binding.
Intl. well-known - 11. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:44, Divorced after 12 days: Comes with a wild accusation
- I was not married. I am a romantic. I think I'm just an easy target, and I think people just live in fear. I don't know what it was about, but I think that fear played a big role in it, she says to the media and tell them what the short ratio was:
- It was just a brief moment. A moment that came and went, but there was never a wedding or a marriage. There was nothing. It is as if it never happened. It sounds bizarre but that is how it is, she says.
the 74-year-old Jon Peters has among other things produced 'Flashdance' and 'A Star Is Born' Photo: Jim Smeal/BEI/Shutterstock
Pamela Anderson and Jon Peters had datet briefly 30 years earlier, and it flared suddenly up again, when they met each other again at the start of 2020. Here was the actress just returned home after a meditationsophold in India, which had made her 'quite clear in the head'.
It was like a whirlwind, and it was very quickly over again, and then there was nothing. Nothing physical. It is just a friendship, she says.
- We are all broken people, and I very much believe in fate and that sort of thing. There is just something about the fact that you have known a long time, and suddenly you think: 'Oh!'. No hearts were crushed. I don't know what his intentions were. And it is a little as though that I did not want to think too much about it, for it will probably be too painful, says Pamela Anderson.
She says that the two no longer have contact with each other, but that she hopes that he has it good.
See also: Blogger humiliated on the web
She says she has been married fewer times than most people think.
- People think that I have been married five times. I don't know why. I have been married three times. I have been married to Tommy (the drummer Tommy Lee, ed.), I have been married to Bob (Robert James Ritchie, better known as Kid Rock, red.), and I have been married to Rick (pokerspilleren Rick Salomon, ed.). That's it. Three marriages. I know it is many, but it is fewer than five.
Pamela Anderson was married to Tommy Lee from 1995 to 1998. Photo: Rex
Although it at least three times gone to pieces, after she has been married, she has not lost faith in love and marriage. She would like to get married again.
- Absolutely. Just one more time. Just once more, please. God. Only one more time. Only, she says, the New York Times.
Pamela Anderson has two sons, 23-year-old Brandon and 22-year-old Dylan, with Tommy Lee.