The last piece is in place in trænerteamet at Danish superliga club Esbjerg.
Thus, the club has hired a new assistant coach for the rest of the season in the shape of Lars 'Lungi' Sørensen, who has a past as a head coach in the club.
This write-Esbjerg on its website.
He has signed a deal that runs until the summer of 2019, after which it is intended that he will become a part of the ungdomsakademiet, sounds it.
Sørensen replaces Johnny more details, there is barely a month ago left assistentjobbet under head coach John Lammers to be an assistant to Jess Thorup in the belgian Gent.
– We have made a deal with Lars, because it is the type we're looking for. He has a lot of experience and both acted assistant coach and head coach here at the club, says Esbjerg team he will play for, Jimmi Nagel Jacobsen.
- It is a really good option, for he knows Esbjerg and the players really well, and we know that he has followed the team closely.
- We've had several candidates, but both I and John Lammers has pointed to Lars. I am convinced it is a good match, continue sportschefen.
Lars 'Lungi' Sørensen, who at the end of 2016, was the Esbjerg-coach after the sacking of Colin Todd, leaving the roles as both technical director and head coach at indian Kickstart FC to get to Esbjerg.
- I return the return from India, but I have constantly kept in touch. It is an exciting project, as Esbjerg have time in, so it might not have been so hard to convince me that it is here I must be.
- I know the club really well and the values here, so it is a clear advantage. The same is true for many of the players, and that they also know me, so on the way, we can save time in comparison to the tilvænningen, says Sørensen.
Oprykkeren Esbjerg wintering in fourth place in the premier League.
Sports and Games Nickis nytårsbombe: Considering WORLD championship comeback