I can just go to confession.
Before the season I gave Esbjerg one out of six stars and threw the predicate RODEBUTIK for the club.
Over the season has, of course, I changed the view and is just like so many other deeply impressed by the development team and coach John Lammers has been through.
Oprykkerne from Esbjerg is the season's really big, positive surprise. Regardless of how they end up in mesterskabsslutspillet.
One can always discuss whether it is unique in scandinavia because the mediocrity that has thrown Esbjerg up in the top of Danish football, but it should not take something from sydvestjyderne.
I lift in each case on the cap.
Esbjerg is a really fodboldby, and for that reason alone, it is really great that they are located where they do, but at one point disappoints me anyway.
5400 is tilskuergennemsnittet at home and it's damn too paltry.
Come now, esbjergensere!
I have a kongestadion and a team at the top of the premier League. So should there not be as many available chair seats.
Esbjerg should be in the category of teams that have more fans at home than out. It has FCK, Brøndby, AaB and OB and Esbjerg must as with in the company.
There is also not much. Udebanesnittet called 5700, so we are coming to the us.
When I look at the Esbjerg – and yes, I made the mistake of them several times – so I see now it is not a team where I just think: Wow – here we have a super League-the top team.
Stig Tøfting in frank talk with Ekstra Bladet and his classmate Thomas Gravesen. Photo: Ernst van Norde
They will in my opinion not be the favorite against one of the other teams in the top-six, but this has fortunately refuted several times.
I have it also still the case that the ends of Esbjerg at the square, where they will meet one of gruppevinderne from nedrykningsspillet on a Europa League place, so I will not have them as favorites.
The dignity accruing to the AGF or AaB.
So Esbjerg is the type of team that's smoking under the radar - deserved or not. It is also not the case that I am thinking of two-three big sommersalg of players who have burned the top League of this season.
Sports and Games Chug and Dig reveals: How was the wild trip to Madrid
The change is just not on, that they have made it excellent, and even it seems that they have a grip on the squad.
Only Markus Halstis contract expires this summer – and the contract just needs to be fixed immediately. The Norwegian has really had the benefit of shift from FCM and has been one of the sustaining forces on the Esbjerg team.
Now it sounds perhaps as if to Esbjerg neither can sting or confess, but I'm not like that. A good football team that is not afraid to have the ball and who would like to have the fast on the edge and implement diverts away.
it also saw the team outside of the big profiles? Well, maybe, but of course it's the players who fall in the eyes. I have found them here:
• Jeppe Højbjerg. Big, ugly error as against the AGF and AaB, but also miracles on the line. It is strong by John Lammers to hold fast in Carrickfergus, in spite of the large fluctuations. It has paid off.
• Rodolph Austin. It has really benefited his game, that he has moved from midfield to partnered at the back. He makes fewer free kicks, as he is clearly thinking of the fact that they can have greater consequences now.
• Lasha Parunashvili. The løbestærke midtbaneprofil binds much of the Esbjerg game together and have been a bit of a revelation in Esbjerg.
• Joni Kauko. The Finnish Messi, but a little harder in dueling than the argentine version...Prolific goal scorer and plenty of fight.
• Carlo Holse. Good set of Esbjerg and almost a faithful copy of the way she has Toutouh came to Esbjerg from the FCK on and to flourish. Has strengthened the offensive, but it is probably doubtful whether Esbjerg can make the agreement permanent.
Finally, I think, to John Lammers is grown on the trænerposten. He was given good support by Johnny liverpool has until the winter break, but can easily stand on its own legs. Pleasant disposition and honest in the analyses of the matches.
So Esbjerg has really taken the ass to me, if we rewind the clock back to the start of the season, but it does absolutely nothing.
Sports and Games 'Scavengers' from Vejle: Sorry! It is good enough crap I've made
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: the Chaos could cost agreement with the super-bombs
Sports and Games at the Home of Braithwaite: Ronaldo's house was also available