- He answered, that he came from Italy, and I happen to be Italian.
- I began to talk to him, but he didn't understand what I said.
How to tell the female owner of the optician - and brillebutikken 'Come and See' in Snekkersten to the SN.dk, on the dark-haired, 30-40 years old, about 180 centimeters tall and strong man, who yesterday behaved so strange during an attempt to buy a sunglass that she called the police.
- In a business on the beach road came a man at. 13.00 check and said that he was interested in buying a pair of sunglasses.
- He had a 1000-kroneseddel in his hand, as he would have liked to have exchanged, and, in this context, he tried to confuse the employees, which, however, had a suspicion to the man.
- the Relationship was reviewed at. 16.07, writes the police in his sample daily report and call it 'fraud Attempts, Snekkersten', and apparently sought the man out again a little later, a little further south:
at Least have The Police done this record in their sample daily report:
- In a store on Vedbæk Stationsvej at. 13.40 a man came who wanted to pay for a bottle of wine with a 1000-kroneseddel.
- When the back was laid on the counter, he asked the employees for a bag for the wine, and while the servants found a bag forward, took the man, both the back and the 1000-kronesedlen, which also still was on the disk.
This was first discovered, when the man had disappeared from the site, writes the police and using the heading "Fraud".
last week suggested the Finance of Denmark, which is the organization for, among other banks, to the large and byttepengekrævende notes were completely gone:
- It is well known that the large-denomination notes, whether it is 500€, or 1000-kronesedlen, greatly being used in connection with the crime, said Ulrik Nødgaard, managing director of Finance of Denmark, but what do you say?