the Summer is over the capital, where several ports are bathed in shit, the noise and the north danes.
But the neighbors to the sunny plazas can book a trip on the country, if the summer weather continues: Several Ekstra Bladet spoke with Wednesday seemed to understand that if you want to stay in the city, one must live with the noise.
There is otherwise taken a number of initiatives to create peace and order at the addresses, which typically costs a lot of millions to become owners.
With the sun blast was the Islands Brygge packed on Wednesday. Photo: Jonas Olufson
On Krøyer's Square there a long time ago hired the vigilante, while the King's Garden, now being closed early to get cleared out in discomforts and waste. And several residents of Islands Brygge has created a Facebook-group, where there will be harceleret of the night's shenanigans. In particular, the popular Soundbokse - a big battery-powered speaker is hated by the residents of Bryggen.
At the police confirms chief inspector Peter Dahl, there are many inquiries about the happy udendørsgæster.
- At this time of year we get many inquiries about the music to the downside, as we call it, he says.
He stresses, however, that the police's approach is not to pull bødeblokken forward.
- It must be a nuisance to the public peace and order, and if we interfere, comply with most of it. And then there is enough some cases, where the party subsequently screws up again. Subsequently, we can then get a review again, and from there we can then provide penalties for the violation of the ordensbekendtgørelsen. In the extreme case, we can take it that loud, he says and stresses that the level in the year is the same as the previous year.
'No, thank you for Soundboks-noise at Islands Brygge' - sounds a group with almost 400 members, and the daily debate. One of the members is Janni Madsen, who says that it is up to 10-15 times daily, to be dragged to a big speaker through the street, which pollute the air.
- We have some green space around our block of flats, and there are people and pisses up and down the whole thing. People running crazy in the area, and there is broken glass after the many celebrations. It is okay that people are enjoying themselves, but we are asking for just that people will take into account, she says.
- It is not, because there must be room for fun and music, but it is well understandable that it takes place at a reasonable level.
- It may not fit people to move from their homes - there must be a limit to what one should find herself in, she continues.
You have chosen to stay in the city, you must not live with the racket?
- People are welcome; it is not it. It just needs to be place for all. And right now it is being invaded by the parties.
From a resident on Krøyer's Place says:
On Krøyer's Place, hired security service. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- There is total chaos. People are shits and pisses in the whole area. It is terrible.
Wednesday took the Extra Leaf out of Copenhagen to hear how the solbadende residents are going to clear the corona, the party and the Danish summer.
the First meeting is with Marcus Skou and Emil Brohus, respectively 23 and 22 years old. Music sound from a smaller speaker, but with the Extra Magazine issued arrive, are turned down.
They agree that there must be taken into account in the relationship to keep the distance to others, like you, of course, cleans up after themselves.
Marcus Skou, 23 years old (tv.), and Emil Brohus, 22 years. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- We think about the sound level - we're not talking here about a intimkoncert, laughing at and then sets the serious my on.
- But there must also be understanding that people need to get out and get burned some gunpowder of.
If the summer is good, continue by the water.
- If you close your eyes, you can just imagine that you are in Spain, sounds good advice.
Mathias Nielsen, 24 years old (tv.), Oliver Jahn, 23 years. Photo: Jonas Olufson
On to the 24-year-old Mathias Nielsen and 23-year-old Oliver Jahn. The music is running on the back burner; they say yes to answer questions, but the music runs on. They agree that consideration must be given to the other in relation to the noise and waste, that they are in Denmark, and that they should be out if the weather will be good.
- If the weather is bad, there is no reason to sit out, sound reasoning.
But then we meet 22-year-old Karlo Faraj. Here is the mood the very top, as he stands with his two friends, and the music roars from the speakers in a degree, to the young man just ask to be turned down, while he proclaims that the account can neighbors well wave goodbye to.
Karlo Faraj, 22 years old. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- of course One must clean up, but they must live with the fact that we are having, while the sun is here. It will be quiet again for a few months, he strikes fast.
The inhabitants may, however, hope that the weather will be miserable. So taking the flock to overseas, while they will enjoy the capital's watering holes, if the summer continues.
the Same position, it is at the three brave lads in D. Lehmann, Robin Dijkstra and Max Madsen. All 18-year-old. The mood is high, the waste should be gone, but the noise do the neighbors live, saith the assent from them:
D. Lohmann (tv.) 18 years, Robin Dijkstra, 18 years, Max Madsen (th.), 18 years of age. Jonas Olufson
- They are aware of it, when they move down here.
But however they will also quickly agree that there must be taken into account.
- We set the level of the sound, so it can only be heard in the vicinity. We should also probably turn down, if we are asked about it. And so we take into account the older, reads it, before they put the sentence:
- But we have gone from saying hello with elbow to give hugs to our friends.
Finally, there is the today's only two female representatives. The two students, 18-year-old Melissa and Denise. Are they going to keep the party this week, where studenterhuen is new, but it's going to happen, taking into account the people around them, just as they comply with the authorities ' recommendation in relation to the corona.
Melissa,18 years of age (tv.), and Denise, 18 years. Photo: Jonas Olufson
- We spritter of, and none of us have the desire to be as close as they do here (Krøyer Space red.), says, and continues:
And so, one can well take account of the neighbours in relation to how high you play.
It must be sweet music to the neighbors, but today's dukse come they not to see in the capital. Both take away from the capital.