the Danes lose more on the corona-the guidelines today, if you compare with the period during the shutdown in march and april.
It shows an ongoing study of people's behaviour and attitudes during the coronakrisen from the University of Aarhus.
on Friday evening, expressed the prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) concern about the danes ' behaviour in an interview with the newspaper Denmark.
- It is not good, it is happening right now. I'm worried about. We start to slacken. There sprittes less of the distance between us become shorter. Our contact with many persons is taken to. We are there, where we decide, perhaps in the course of the coming weeks, what it is for an autumn, we go into, she said.
And the claim of the danes ' behavior is real, says Michael Bang Petersen, professor of political science at Aarhus University, which is behind the study.
- If we compare with the time during the shutdown in march and april, so there has been a small slippage in relation to the danes ' behavior. We spritter less of, and we keep less distance, he says.
Since the closure, the number of persons who spritter or wash their hands at least ten times in the course of the day, dropped from around 80 percent to around 60 percent today.
in Addition, it shows the studio, to just over 50 percent of the danes in mid-may answered that they very much were aware of to avoid physical contact. It is now about 35 percent.
And since the middle of may, a number of our daily contacts with other people also doubled, shows the study.
- People say how to set still, they are aware of that spritte hands and keep the distance. So it is not because people don't care about corona more, says Michael Bang Petersen.
He points at two possible causes for the slækkede behavior.
- The one is, that the framework has changed, as the country is opened up more. There are several people out in the community, and it makes it harder to keep the distance, he says.
for Example, changing the authorities in the beginning of may with the recommendation to keep the distance of from two to a meter.
- But there is also nothing in our data suggests that our interpretation of the advice has changed. We simply have something else in the day, when we are told that we must keep distance, than we did during the decommissioning.
for Example, failed many in march and april to hold dinner parties to keep a distance - while many, according to the professor now interpret the council as to keep a pass distance to the others in the queue in the supermarket.