After a long period of doubt as to whether this year's students may celebrate it in studentervogne over the country, have the government and the political parties decided that the students should be allowed to run studenterkørsel.
It informs the Children and the Ministry of education on Wednesday evening.
Hence, they are still allowed to celebrate their exams in the traditional studenterkørsel, although coronavirusset is still present in the country.
Studenterkørslen is only permitted if it takes place klassevist to avoid the larger crowds.
The detailed guidelines are currently being prepared. They are expected to be ready in the course of the next few days.
But according to the minister for children and education), Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil (S), it is already now clear that the young people are allowed to drink alcohol in the wagons.
- Yes, it will be possible. We do not have the exact guidelines yet. But alcohol: yes. You can gather with other classes: no. You are not allowed to meet with the other wagons, she says.
Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil is pleased to be able to give the students the possibility to celebrate it.
- For various groups in our society there are different needs. This is one of those things where you can say, it is one time in life, you can try it. And here is one of the things the young people extremely like will, she says.
She does not believe that smittefaren is great when the young people gather in the wagons.
the Society has already started to open quietly, and therefore it is natural that several groups are allowed to hold events, she says.
Undervisningsordfører Ellen Trane Nørby (V) acknowledges that the news comes in 11. time for the many students and the vognselskaber, running with the students.
- Yes, we have moved both the government and the health authorities through several weeks. We think it is too bad, there first comes a message now, but better late than never.
I think it is so important for young people to get a proper end to their education and are allowed to celebrate it and get the experience of a lifetime, as it is to run around in studenterkørsel, says Ellen Trane Nørby.
Landssammenslutningen of Handelsskoleelever is happy over the decision.
- We are the young. And we should also be allowed to. It also involves drinking alcohol and kissing on a studentervogn. As long as we don't meet more people, or outside of the classroom, is the risk of infections is still low.
- Therefore, we are really pleased that we now have the opportunity to finish high school and celebrate while a student, as we would have wanted, says chairman Oliver Asmund Bornemann in a press release.
the Ministry stresses in a press release that the consideration for smittetrykket in the country must be a part precautions during both translocation, graduation and similar events.
however, There will be the opportunity for that immediate family can also participate.