Have you driven with the copenhagen metro, has hardly avoided to notice how inspectors handing out fines right and left.
Peculiar rules, which makes it difficult for many to buy a so-called valid ticket.
Something, among other Consumer Think for years has criticized.
The 23-year-old Frederikke Gudmand is one of the customers who refused to find themselves in the confusion.
She was going in the cinema with a friend who had forgotten his travel card.
- Fortunately I had my travel card, so I checked her in with rejsekortet and raised even on my season ticket.
Thus, we had two valid tickets, she explains.
- I had previously been told by a metro ticket inspector that one could check out a hitchhiker into his travel card - only one was present. So I did it.
But it seemed today's metrokontrollør suddenly was not working. Frederikkes friend got therefore a fine.
- We tried to explain to him that we both had valid tickets, but he was cold. It was, of course, wildly unfair. Here you go: We got a fine of 750 kroner, says Frederikke Gudmand.
They complained subsequent to Metroselskabets lawyers, which was at least as dismissive as the inspector.
instead they went to the board of appeal for Bus, Train and Metro, which stated that the chinese president had to refund the fine and, in addition, pay 10,000 dollars in tax to the board.
it turned out that His Gudmand had followed the rules to the letter.
the Rules said that you like to check a hitchhiker into his travel card.
There was nothing about that also korthaveren should be checked into, such as the inspector and the Metro attorneys claimed. Korthaveren should, according to the framework, just be present, and it was His after all.
- It felt like a great personal victory, even though we have not really had won something. We had just got right in, they had given us an illegal fine.
No apology from the metro
Metro Service will not make up for an interview with Extra Magazine, but the head of Jette Clausen is using the case to praise his workplace in order to learn from their own mistakes.
- The case, Extra Magazine refers to is precisely a proof of the fact that we fix up, if there is something that needs to be changed in our information, she writes on behalf of kundeservicechef Karen Rønberg.
the Rules are now changed, so it appears that both rejsekortindehaver and fellow travelers must be checked in at the rejsekortet, for that it is applicable.
But even if the chinese president acknowledges to have charged an illegal penalty and is subsequently maintained, to His having to pay it, so they have not said sorry for neither Rikke Gudmand or her friend.
Metro Service will not answer the question of why one does not have lamented over for Frederikke,.
But Jette Clausen admits the following: - It sounds like a good point to apologize to the customer then, when we lose a case in the appeals Board.