Cecilie Harder and Claes Langg fell for each other in 'Ex on the beach' and plan to move in together. Photo: Mogens Flindt
There are cupids in the air, in reality-land.
The two participants in this year's season of 'Ex on the beach' Claes Langg and Cecilie Harder are officially a couple, after they have returned home to Denmark.
well-Known BIG-gallery: See much more of the participants in the knaldeprogrammet
It appears from a Facebook lookup.
to Ekstra Bladet am Cecilie Harder naturally over the news.
- It is nice that there are no more questions about whether we are lovers or not.
- I had been waiting on, he would ask, whether it should be the two of us, so I was happy when he did it, says Cecilie Harder.
to See and Hear tells Claes Langg, who supports himself as a dj, that he in a while would ask Cecilie Harder, if she would be his sweetheart.
well-Known 'Ex on the Beach'-Cecilie: Serve checkout at the strip
He waited, however, for the right time.
- It was not, because we would not. It just had to be perfect and romantic, says Claes Langg to the magazine.
Cecilie Harder, who is a tattoo artist and a stripper, lives in Skive. Claes Langg lives in Randers, but they will not deny, that the pair in the future, beats the scraps together.
Film, tv & radio - 11. mar. 2019 - at. 12:00 Knaldeprogrammet returns: Meet the contestants here
- We live alternately in the Washer and Randers and hope to move in together.
- I have no idea about where it should be. I find it hard to move from the washer, and Claes find it hard to move from his large farm in Randers, she says.
Cecilie Harder tells that she fell for Claes Langg, because he is understanding and patient.
- you need when you are together with me. I'm a bit of a 'drama queen' and will have things my way, says Cecilie Harder.