HELSINKI (Dagbladet): Regjeringserklæringen to the extended Solberg-the government should up to the debate in Parliament on Wednesday.
Jonas Gahr Støre sees a political platform full of shortcomings and errors.
- On employment, climate change and biotechnology are regjeringsplattformen not good enough. And then the government outright wrong solutions in skattepolitikken and in næringspolitikken. There is also a small lift for the elderly and for the slight increase in the quality of the offer to the children, he says to Dagbladet.Onward, comrades
Ap-the leader is in Helsinki to meet the nordic comrades in SAMAK, arbeiderbevegelsens nordic samarbeidskomité.
Just behind him, escorts bodyguards a smørblid Stefan Löfven to the nearest coffee pot. The fresh Swedish prime minister stops abruptly and waving to Mette Fredriksen, chairman of the Socialdemokratene in Denmark.
Store can meet their nordic colleagues with the Norwegian wind in the sails: At Dagbladet fresh measurement is the Ap and the SV alone is bigger than the four coalition parties.Men
And Ap-the leader says the coalition parties on Wednesday are going to notice that Ap has huge problems with the weak protection he believes the workplace is given.
- the Government freezes fagforeningsfradraget at the 2013 level, recognizes the unorganized labour market and provides wide access to the use of temporary contracts. It is something we are going to use a lot of effort to counteract.
Up to the election in 2021 has Støre a clear plan: Ap to show the voters how the community's challenges can be solved with the help of the community party of his like to brag of.
- tax reduction, increasing differences and the privatization is the wrong answer to tomorrow's challenges. We are going to show clearly to come, " says Støre.Clearly - not to the left
As Frifagbevegelse wrote Monday, going Red is likely to drop pampebetegnelsen of the Store.
In today's prinsipprogram call use party word pampevelde of the peaks in the LO and the Labour party.
Now criticised the labor movement in place to have got a "layer of professional managers who seem to listen more to the party, the state or even the EU, than the organized working class".
It is a bit strange, really. In a generation we have been called that and worse. It is an exciting development. But then must practice the following words. Red has a political and ideological tradition, they must do more to leave behind, " says Støre about the case.
Watch the video below!Red will no longer call the Store a pamp. It seems Ap-the head is quite long. Video: Steinar Solås Suvatne and Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more Ap not to the left
Now that This has planted the legs on the høyresida, alerts Støre also make it easier for Ap to be themselves in time to come.
" the Situation in Parliament has changed. Up to now we have been able to change policies in cooperation with among other the christian democratic party has. Now that the government has the majority will of the people to see a clearer Ap, which with a clearer voice to assert its own policies, he promises.
You should take the party a step to the left?
- No. The labour party always goes forward.
- It is easy to say now that you are finished with the makeup policy kristengul to cater for This?
The experience I never that we have done. We have opened for cooperation towards the centre, but the Labour party is, and always has been, a party of the left in Norwegian politics, " says Støre.Lederjobben
After five and a half years of civil rule describes Støre still Norway as a "green branch in the world". Ap-the leader believes, however, that Erna's government has set several qualities of the welfare state under pressure.
We have a development with increased differences, barskere debattklima and outside the central regions, we see a weakened confidence in key decisions. Things had been much worse if not present coalition municipal government in many places in the country have refused to impose bourgeois politics.
- you Can continue as leader if the election this year goes bad?
I don't think so. The labour party is a team, we win and lose together, but as the leader I have always responsibility. I is underestimate never our opponents, but I'm full of optimism before the election in the fall.Skrekktall for Erna