immigration and integration minister Inger Støjberg (V) has consistently denied, that she should have given the order to break the international conventions in a case of separation of asylpar.
But after more consultation, the opposition is still not convinced about the minister's guilt.
And a new e-mail, which the foreign office at the invitation handed over to the Parliamentary Ombudsman, increases according to the rapporteurs from the Social democrats, The Radicals and the party, the suspicion of impure trot.
Information tells Monday about the email, which originated from 16. February 2016. It is a part of an internal correspondence in the foreign office.
Mailudvekslingen deals, which legal basis is to separate asylpar, of which at least one is under 18 years of age.
Here you write the then director of the board, Henrik Grunnet:
- as far As I understand it, we have only the following, states it in the mail, followed by a press release issued from the ministry a few days earlier.
the press Release says that in the future will prevent that persons under 18 years of age are accommodated together with a spouse or partner in a detention centre, regardless of whether they have children together or not.
Inger Støjberg has maintained, that, in connection with the instruction in an internal koncernmøde was underlined, that there could be exceptions, among other things, as a result of international conventions.
Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen, who is udlændingeordfører for Unity, believe that the email stresses her view that the minister has spoken untrue.
- This is even a written record, which completely undermines Inger Støjbergs claim.
- I think that it is very obvious what is going on, but we will probably not get to the bottom of the case, before the officials get a chance to comment during the vidneansvar, she says.
Unity has no immediate plans to convene a new consultation on the matter, but will ask written questions to the minister.
At The Radical has udlændingeordfører Sofie Carsten Nielsen also abandoned the hope of getting even deeper in the substance of the matter on this side of a general election.
- as long As the Danish people's Party is holding the hand of Inger Støjberg, so nothing happens.
- But we in the opposition have agreed that we must get to the bottom of the case, and we can hopefully come up with a new majority, she says.
There is nothing in writing in the minutes of the internal meeting. Inger Støjberg has on previous consultation highlighted that it was not all asylpar, who were separated after the instruction was given.
What she believes is evidence that has just been taken individual consideration and made exceptions in the cases where it was required.
According to the Støjbergs ministry, she has nothing more to add to the case.
the Copenhagen city Court awarded 1. march a syrian couple a compensation of 10,000 crowns each, because it back in 2016 unjust were separated by force.