- I am using the web for many purchases, as I'm not quite mobile.
And I bought some time ago a new kattebakke from a firm that I have traded with several times in the past and been really happy.
- This time they decide to send my item with a, for me, the new carrier.
- Everything goes as usual, I get the order confirmation, dispatch email with track and trace, and finally I get on the day of delivery an email from the carrier stating that my item is loaded on the cart and will be delivered on the same day.
- I should perhaps point out that I have had the opportunity to choose which carrier they use, so it is solely their choice.
so begins Stinna an email to the nation! on the webshop-experience she just had. For the litter box never came, although the company said that they had handed over the. And now she would like to help others, acting on the network and warn that the package-the item actually is at the customer's risk. Her letter - which you can share with others who also trades on the web - continues namely as follows:
- I'm at home on the day and also get other packages, but no kattebakke.
- I'm checking why the link in the email from the company, and can see that there are now states that my item is delivered at the door step.
- the Problem is just that it is not with me. For they have neither beaten or rung, just like the package not to find anywhere.
- I then contacts the company and we write back and forth, and they will search online for the package.
- Several days go by, and they write back to hear about the package is emerged, which it is not.
- Then I get this response:
Has had the matter up, and our assessment is, unfortunately, we cannot do more for you. We have sent your package off, and the carrier, and the driver believes they have delivered at the right address.
Therefore, we can unfortunately not do anything.
When you choose hjemmelevering, it is also at your own risk. It also stands as one of the top in our terms and conditions.
I know it is super annoying, and frustrating. But unfortunately, we can't help you any further.
You require a nice day.
That means in practice, that all we, who purchase goods on the net can't be sure to get the goods we pay for.
- If netbutikkerne can hide behind the provision, on its own responsibility, so there must be free play for that customers may wait in vain and their money is lost, write to Stina, who, however, now have got a mail that the seller has spoken with the carrier, and that they will give her a credit. That she has not received yet.