Bodø-Glimts Amor Layouni said it with a smile to the TV 2:
- It was not them that was bad. It was us, that was good, he said.
Thus, he tried his hardest to stress that the Norwegian club had been the main reason for that mesterklubben from Rosenborg, had the game 'blytungt', as a Norwegian media put it, in sæsonpremieren Sunday.
Rosenborg with both Mike Jensen and Nicklas Bendtner in the starting line-up had surprisingly lost the match 2-0. And this after 90 minutes of poor, poor, poor football from the Norwegian team.
Mike Jensen summed it up for the World:
- I think never I have seen so many fejlafleveringer in my life, said the captain.
Out on the sidelines was the team's relatively new head coach, Eirik Horneland, and tried to tear itself in the dark hair. It is short, so he has probably not had much much luck with it. But the frustration was evident in the 44-year-old coach.
He had surprisingly for some selected Nicklas Bendtner up front, although this with a fodlænke on the leg part of the weeks of optaktsfasen not have been able to prepare optimally. If it was the link that still weighed on the minds of the dane, must be unsaid here, but no great experience was the former landsholdsbomber true for the virtue is not.
It could Horneland look better than most and took a talk with his Danish star as hjemmeholdets Patrick Berg was treated for an injury after a good half hour of play.
- RBK-coach Eirik Horneland used skadespausen on the Berg for a talk with Bendtner. What was said is not known. No immediate effect gave it not, found Adresseavisen dry afterwards.
It was the same media, who after the match gave a singing slap in the face in the form of a total in character. It is well to mark on a grading scale from 1-10. And skudsmålet took the form of a flick with a cane in rumpen on the dane.
Photo: Mats Torbergsen/NTB/Ritzau Scanpix
- a Little more determination, but absolutely no ability out of the high pressure. Played relatively simple and error-free with the ball, but then he gave the ball away before the 2-0 goal, writes the local Trondheim-media.
Rosenborg has been the approach of Gjermund Åsen, that is picked up in Tromsø prior to this season. And it was primarily him, Bodø/Glimpses had prepared themselves - not Bendtner.
It changed, though not much, to the dane instead was encouraging and having to press hjemmeholdets defensive. Rosenborg produced two chances in the course of the fight.
- It seems that it is there, we are bad. It is on a collective level, believed Eirik Horneland. We manage not to find it as a team. That is the problem, said the coach and added two things about Bendtner: 1) He is an awfully good football player 2) He has been very good to training.
Anyway, it was too much after 68 minutes. Then had the aforementioned winner Amor Layouni made it 2-0, and so was Bendtner and the former FCM-talent Babajide David picked out.
Nicklas Bendtner was no 10's. He was not so much the second. After ten minutes vanished he out against the wing, roughly in the middle of the pitch. And there he was virtually standing, writes Adresseavisen biting sarcasm.
Norwegian TV 2 has a longer record from the fight, which several players mentioned for their actions. Nicklas Bendtner is not mentioned. Not at all.
Even understood the attacker to respond as constructively as possible after the match.
- It is hard to argue that it worked well today. But I improve myself day by day. It is the most important thing, he said to the World.
- We must improve ourselves for the next battles, and I think it's really that all set, he said to NRK.
the Result means that Rosenborg is last in the table after 1. round, where Stabæk and Lillestrøm on Monday to play the last match. The next chance to revanchere is 8. april at home at Lerkendal against the Odds Ballklub.
Sports and Games Hareide wonder about the danes: In the hard-to-excite