It was a sad television actor, who in June could tell Ekstra Bladet that he and the man, Carter, had had to kill their dachshund Lui after 11 good years.
Then he was not ready to let a new four-legged creature come into the home in Frederiksberg, but now the couple gradually clear.
- the Time has come that we may have a new dog, he makes it real and adds that there will hardly go more than a few months.
Stig Elling and the man Steen with their now deceased dog, Lui. Photo: Stine Bidstrup
- We have missed a dog so terribly.
- What have you particularly missed?
- The love of having a dog, and when you have had dogs for many years, so it's almost like a family member, which you can't do without. We can the of good reasons not to have children, so it has in a way been our children - without making it sacred, he strikes fast.
the 72-year-old Stig Elling, who is an ambassador for Bravo Tours, have had long-haired dachshunds my whole life, and the next family member will be the seventh in the series.
First, should the husband have done an eye surgery, like Stig Elling should be completely on top after a depression, which ultimately was to lead to the first sickness from the municipal council of Frederiksberg and since a definitive farewell.
- I'm not quite at the top, but better than before, he explains.
- It has taken time - longer than I had ever thought, he says honestly.
I can feel that I have been a little worn lord in my older years. I've probably driven a little too hard. Today I will recommend everyone to take a break sometimes, for I have not done that, and now I get øretæverne, he admits.
- it Is also something a dog can help with?
- Yes, I think so. You also get gone any more, when you have a dog. And I know that Steen also miss a dog so much, so that it is at the top of the list.
It is not yet settled, where the pair must have their new, four-legged friend, as their permanent kennel does not have any puppies available at this time.
Danish celebrity Lens in sorrow: - I am so crushed and torn into pieces