The special decision of the Stavanger came Monday, when the Progress and the Left put forth a proposal to ask the government to cooperate with the EU to resolve the crisis in flyktningleirene in Europe.
at the same time expressed the desire that Norway should increase its contribution and that the city is willing to accept more refugees.
the Progress and the Left got with the Labour party, SV and regjeringskamerat Right on the decision, while the Progress party and Pensjonistpartiet voted against.
We treated the request from Imdi to settle 120 refugees, that we said yes to. So Stavanger always do. But we sent a request back again. Will we get movement in the international collaboration in Europe, we are convinced that Norway must go ahead and say that we want to take a greater share of the responsibility. The images and stories we hear from Greece, the trumps all statistics, " says His representative in the municipal council Inge Cope with Mæstad to the Newspaper.Switch the alarm about the new Oslo-number:
- A totally segregated city in Frp: - Rematch
the Progress party voted, not surprisingly, opposed the request and submitted instead a proposal that Stavanger should take to 100, 20 to fewer refugees than the forces of integration and diversity (Imdi) asked about. It was voted down.
- the Progress and the Left uses the first opportunity for a rematch in Stavanger, but it says clearly in Granavollen-the statement that one should continue flyktningkvoten of 3,000 that have been enacted level, said the councillor for the conservative party in Stavanger, Sissel Stenberg, to The Political quarter of an hour this morning.
Stavanger is the first municipality that advises the government on more refugees in the years, but it can be more. In Trondheim they noticed the request and where efforts are made with a similar proposal.
We agree in the group that we promote a interpellasjon about two weeks, when it should be treated in the Trondheim city council. We saw the decision in Stavanger, and has followed the writings from the flyktningleirene on Lesbos in Greece. I am unable to sit with your hands in your lap and say that the other should take care of the situation, " says His good Luck, councillor for the Sector in Trondheim.Oslo settles in he lived for - is threatened with sanctions " Plus Appeal for more refugees
When the Newspaper spoke with Happiness yesterday he had not yet formulated interpellasjonen, but it will be similar to the one that was adopted in Stavanger.
Both Happiness and Cope with Mæstad in Stavanger stood on the red side in His battle last fall.
Network Powerhouse made in the aftermath of Stavanger's decision a petition in which they ask the government to accept 500 refugees from Lesvos and at the same time ask other european countries to take responsibility.
After three days, the petition got 250 "likes" on Facebook and a little over 100 divisions.
the Powerhouse consists consists of KrF-ers who are dissatisfied with the party's choice to go into government with the conservative party.
In 2019 asks Imdi Norwegian municipalities to accept 5350 refugees. Oslo, norway are kindly requested to settle 250, while the city is asked to accept the 120. In Trondheim, the figure is 160.
I do not have a clear picture on how many the Uk can accept, but as a nation we have the opportunity to take care of far more than the 5,000 it is to talk about in 2019. Trondheim can take in far more than 160, says good Luck in Trondheim-Sector.
During the flyktningkrisen in 2015 and 2016, settled in Trondheim, respectively, 425 and 628 refugees.
- It is not a goal to get up on the level where, when the pressure we are all resources. But we were well taken against the 200-300, I'm sure, " says Happiness.Government: - Integreringshensyn
by the directorate of integration and diversity is under integreringsmininster Jan Tore Sanner (H). It is mr. Tom Erlend Skaug (H) responding on behalf of the government.
Both in Stavanger and Trondheim fear, one that few new refugees will tear down the expertise that is built up and that it will lose jobs in the support functions.
The large and rapid fluctuations in the bosettingsbehovet creates challenges for the municipalities ' tjenesteapparat. The government is concerned that there should be a certain amount of predictability, and that the municipalities will maintain a certain readiness and competence. In addition, in the requests to the municipalities is taken into account for emergency preparedness for up - and downscaling of bosettingskapasiteten, stability in service provision and the ability of rapid change, writes Tom Erlend Skaug in an email to Dagbladet on the issue of not to lose the expertise when it settles less.
Shows the decision in Stavanger, Norway, has a capacity to settle more refugees?
- It is not many years ago that we had big problems to get settled enough refugees, so it is nice that more people now want to settle. But the most important thing for us is that we succeed with the integration, and it is more than to have a place to stay. We need camps that make more learning English, and going out in the job, " says Skaug.- Ethical collapse
For His Happiness in the Trondheim Sector is the most important situation in Greece, where refugees and migrants can sit for years without to get clarified their application for asylum.
- What kind of self-esteem, and have a european top politicians when you let people in their thousands are not receiving the correct avklaringen. When people have been told to be in a tent camp in the four years before they have clarified their applications, testifies that about an ethical collapse. We should at least have a oppbemanning so that these asylsøknadene can be reviewed.
Those who are not entitled to stay must then be sent back, while those who are ahead can get started their lives again. It is untenable that the families with small children to live under such miserable conditions, " says Happiness.Admits: No, all will not be able to speak English